57) Bill and Fleur's Wedding

Warnings: blood, injures 

Fred's POV

"It's not good enough." Bill muttered under his breath. Running a hair brush through his hair for the tenth time in the past four minutes. Charlie rolled his eyes and slapped his forehead. George and I howled with laugher. Bill shot as all a deathly glare, a rare angry look on our oldest brother's face.

"Do you want us to braid your hair, Billy dear?" I asked mockingly. One second I was laughing with George and Charlie and the other I was clutching my side. Bill has thrown hairbrush at me. "Oi! What was that for?"

The traitor George raised his hands up. "You can't hit me. I'm already injured." He gestured to his bandage on the left side of his head. Bill raised one eyebrow at him and pointed his wand at him. A water jet erupted from the tip and George's suit was left soaking wet.

"Hey! That's not fair!" George protested.

"You can just dry it with your wand, George. Don't be dramatic." Charlie laughed behind his hand.

"No shit. I can?" George rolled his eyes and got the wand out of pocket, from the inside of his suit jacket. Hot air shoot from it and George dried his suit.

"What's gotten your wand in a knot?" I asked Bill.

"Just some nerves. He'll be alright." Charlie answered as Bill was still frantically trying to smooth his already smooth hair.

"You'll be in my shoes sooner or later, Frederick. You'll see how it is like and trust me you won't laugh." Bill said.

"I think you two should leave before he commits murder." Charlie snickered.

"Then you should get out of my sight as well, Charlie."

"Alright you really need to calm down." George said. "Is that werewolf part of you acting up?"

"I'm frustrated! What if she decides she actually doesn't want to marry me?"

"If she didn't want to marry you, she'd told you that." I said. "You don't need to worry."

"Easier said than done." Bill mumbled. "I can list you million 'what if's. I'll be the one laughing when you're marring Y/n and act the same way I do."

"We're not even engaged yet!"

"I think you could use this, Bill." Charlie handed Bill glass of firewhiskey, which he summoned Merlin knows from where. "It'll ease your nerves."

"Don't get him drunk before the wedding even starts." George spoke up.

"Just one glass."

"Yes, there will be one glass." George walked over to Charlie and snatched the bottle. "I'm taking this. Do you want mum to kill us all if she finds this? Godric, I'm the youngest one in here and have to babysit all of you."

"Our apologies, your Holeyness." I bowed my head.

George hit the back of my head. "Not funny. I'm going to get this down and get some tea. The three of you are real pain in the ass."

"What's gotten into him?" Charlie frowned. "You two are always up for something mum wouldn't allow."

"He's right." Bill put the glass on night stand of his old room. "Mum would kill us if she saw this."

"Plus, she already cried because Percy isn't here so I don't think we should challenge our luck." I added. "If you don't need me, I'll go find my girlfriend. Haven't seen her since breakfast. See you later, groom." I ducked out of the room quickly in case Bill tries to chuck something at me.