4) Qudditch World Cup

Y/n's POV

Fred and I entered the tent. I looked around in awe. Sometimes I forget how beautiful a magic can be. The interior looked like we were practically back at the Burrow. It was cozy and felt like home. There were three bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. Like a small portable house. 

"Okay, kids. Girls to the left and boys to the right. Choose beds then come back so we can start preparing fire and lunch." Mr. Weasley instructed us.

"Be back in a second." I let go of Fred's hand, which caused him to gasp dramatically but wink at me all the same.

I left my things and came back into living room. Seeing Fred and George seating on sofa I walked to them and set down.

"Y/n we want to tell you about a plan we have." George said. They have plan. This is bad.

"Oh on, who is going to die." I said jokingly.

"Oi, that hurts. Have a bit faith in us." Fred said.

"All of your plans ended up bad for someone, Freddie. How do you expect me to have faith in you?" I teased.

"Oh, shut up and listen L/n." Fred said rolling his eyes.

"We are going..." George started.

"To bet Ludo Bagman." Fred finished for him.

"What?"

"We're going to bet Ludo Bagman." Fred repeated. "Our guess is that Ireland will win..." he started.

"But Krum will catch the snitch." George finished.

"You know that's almost impossible." I told them.

"Love, you should know nothing is impossible when you're with us." Fred said.

"Yeah guys but i heard he's crook." I told them.

"Don't worry Y/n." They both said.

Some time passed and Bill, Charlie and Percy came. We all ate lunch and joked around a bit. Ludo Bagman showed up and twins made bet, Bagman was eager to take their money. Soon after Percy's boss, Barty Crouch, came and called him "Weatherby" and i'm pretty sure Fred and George won't let it go just like that.

***

The three of us were out buying some stuffs. Like face paint, scarfs and hat in Ireland's colors and painted our faces. Soon it was time for final to start so we made our way there.

"Bloody hell, dad, how far are we?" Ron asked.

"Let me put it this way - if it rains you'll be the first to know." Said Mr. Weasley and looked down. I looked down myself and saw Malfoy.

"We've got the Ministry invitation," Malfoy started, as if someone cared. "By the Minister himself."

"Like we care Malfoy, piss of." I called back. Honestly i'm not scared of him at all, he is just stuck up, spoiled pureblood kid.

"Don't boast, Draco," Lucius Malfoy said and hit his son in stomach with his stick, and sand cold glare my way. "There is no need with these people." He looked at all of us, he send glare Hermione's way too, probably because she's muggleborn. Bloody idiot.

Harry turned Hermione away and Fred did the same to me before i start any fight. We heard something hard hit the metal and we all turned to looked at Malfoy senior who stopped Harry from moving with his stick. "Do enjoy yourselves," he said with neutral but creepy voice. "While you still can."

Okay that was creepy but i decided not to let it ruin my mood. But i did have feeling something is going to happened, maybe i'm just overthinking.

Match was open by mascots. First went Bulgarian Veelas. All boys stared at them. Ron and Harry tried to jump of a box. George was trying to look hot. But Fred didn't do anything like that, he was jut looking at them which was weird considering other boys' behavior. I catch Hermione's look and we rolled our eyes at boys. Once Veelas were done and boys stopped their riddiculous behavior commentator announced Ireland's leprechauns. We looked down but no one was there. Then fireworks exploded and revealed big Leprechaun. It looked so beautiful and magical.

After that commentator announced teams. "First the Bulgarians! Volkov! Vulchanov! Ivanova! Dimitrov! Levski! Zograv! Aaaaaaaand... Krum!" We all cheered when Bulgarians flew out on the stadium.

"And now, the Irish! Connolly! Quigley! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Aaaaaaand... Lynch!"

The stadium erupted in cheers once again when Irish flew out. The game was great, both teams played great. Ireland was ahead of Bulgaria. The game ended with Krum catching the snitch, but Ireland won with 170 to 160. Irish fans started cheering louder then before, including us.

Then it hit me. "You won the bet!" I said over the noise turning to Fred and George.

"We know!" They said in unison grinning from ear to ear.

When we were back in the tent Ron begun to praise Krum. The twins and Harry started teasing him for "being in love" with Krum so i joined them in singing a love song. The fireworks could be heard from outside. Irish must be celebrating.

"Sounds like the Irish got their pride on." Fred commented.

"Stop it, stop! It's not the Irish." Mr. Weasley said coming in tent looking worried. Someone screamed outside, that give me chills. "Bill, Charlie, Percy, follow me, we have to help. Others go and hide. Come back only when you think it's safe. Fred and George Ginny's your responsibility." Then he left along with the three boys.

"C'mon." Fred said leading us outside.

There was chaos. Fire could be seen and screams could be heard from everywhere. Fred grabbed my hand and told everyone to follow him. George grabbed Ginny's hand and they and the trio followed. But shortly after i saw that trio is missing.

"Fred! Ron, Harry and Hermione are gone!" I yelled trying to be louder then screams. He stopped causing George, Ginny and me to stop.

"They'll be fine. They can take care of themselves." He said and started running again.

We made it in the woods. Most of the people were trying to hide to, seeing as a lot of people we going here. We sat down under some tree. Ginny sat between twins and i sat next to Fred. But from where we sat we could see something one night sky. The Dark Mark. Fred, George and i had our wands at ready. I leaned my head on Fred's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

***

After some time the screams stopped so we decided it may be safe to came back. We arrived in tent and saw Bill, Charlie and Percy. Bill had cut on his arm, Charlie on his chest and Percy's nose was bleeding tho he was making big deal out of it.

"Where is dad?" Twins asked looking around for Mr. Wealsey.

"I'm here boys." Said Mr. Weasley as he and the trio came in.

After Mr. Weasley fixed Percy's nose and Ginny and i helped Bill and Charlie with their wounds we went in beds.

***

We had few hours of restless sleep before we were packing our things and went to catch a portkey. Once we were back at the Burrow Molly attacked us all with hugs, including Harry, Hermione and me. Fred and George get especially tight ones and apology for yelling at them before we left. I got an apology too.

When girls and i entered Ginny's room we saw Molly bought us all things we needed for this year. I saw something f/c in one of the bags. I pull it out and saw a beautiful dress. I looked at it in awe.

"Y/n, your dress is beautiful." Ginny said as she held her light pink dress.

"It really is." Hermione agreed, her dress was periwinkle blue.

"Thank you, girls. Yours are really beautiful too." I said.