49) Ministry Answer

Warning: drinking, no one got drunk.

Y/n's POV

Twins, Lee and I sat at dinning table in the kitchen. Lee had been staying with up for couple of days. It has given Fred and I plenty of opportunities to tease him and George. Giving them taste of their own medicine for all the times they teased us.

"Do you guys have any ideas for new products?" George asked Lee and I.

"How about a lipstick that glues your mouth shut?" Lee offered.

"What did lipsticks and Girls using them ever do to you?" I jokingly glared at him.

"That was supposed to be your birthday present." He grinned innocently. "The only reason you were saved was because I blew it up while making it."

"I am not accepting any make up from you ever again."

"I'll find the others way to prank you. Don't you worry." Lee winked.

"In all honesty that is a good idea." Fred said.

"You can make suit ties that slap the one wearing them as well." I suggested and the three of them laughed.

"For a second I was scared you'll say ties that choke them." George said.

"I mean you could make it, but we don't want anyone dying because of our products now, do we." I shrugged, taking a bite of my toast.

"If they continue coming up with ideas this fast they might as well take over the business." Fred threw Lee and I fake suspicious looks.

"I think we can take that into consideration, can we Lee?" I smirked.

"I don't think we even need to consider it. I say let's kick asses."

"What do you prefer? Dragging them out by their ears? Or cursing them?"

"Hey, hey, hey." George waved his hand in the air. "We're still here."

Lee and I shared glance. "And?"

George was about to respond but knock on window interrupted him. Fred go up, opening it. Owl set his lower arm and stopped letter in his hand. Flapping it's wings owl disappeared moment later.

"Love, don't freak out." Fred started and I immediately panicked. "But Ministry answer has arrived."

He placed the envelope on the table in front of me. I stared at it without speaking. Boys threw couple of glances at me every once in a while as the silence continued.

"Are we going to keep staring at it like it's going to explode? Or is someone going to open it?" Lee spoke up.

"I like first option." I said, eyes not leaving the letter.

"My love, there's nothing to worry about." Fred leaned closer to me and kissed my temple. "I know they accepted you."
"You can't be sure."

"We've known you since we were eleven, N/n. We know what you are capable of." George gave me gentle, reassuring smile.

Taking a deep breath I reached out for letter. I opened envelope carefully and took a piece of parchment out. My eyes scanned over words as I unfolded it.