70) Epilogue

3rd person POV

Fifteen years later
September 1. 2013.

Soft footsteps were heard from hallway as two pairs of feet made their way in front of the main bedroom door. Where two adults were sleeping soundly. Door creaked open. Two identical twin boys were stopped in their tracks when one creak sounded louder than the others. They closed the door back just as slowly as they could without making any noise.

Boys tip-toed their way to the bed where their parents slept. With ease, they climbed up the bed. One of them on their mother's side. The other on their father's. They were both sitting with their legs crossed beneath them. Nodding to each other, the two went in mission of waking up their parents.

The two boys have been almost identical. They looked quite a lot like their father. With Weasley red hair and freckles all over their cheeks. Their e/c eyes were the only feature they got after their mother. And of course they had gotten Fred's mischief and sense of humor.

The two of them and their little sister Nora were quite the trouble makers. Fred realized how troublesome he and George were only after he felt it on his own skin. Although, it would be lie to say he never joined his kids in playing pranks. If fact, it was quite common for four of them to have mini prank wars. Y/n was fine with it as long as they cleaned the house later. It's safe to say Fred has learned all the cleaning spells just so he can teach his children all about pranks. Y/n joined them in pranks various times. Although, at times she felt like she has four kids instead of three. Add George and Lee plus their kids it sometimes felt like she's leading a daycare.

"Mum, wake up. We'll be late." Andrew, older one of chaotic duo, spoke. He pressed kiss on Y/n's cheek and shook her shoulder lightly.

"Dad. Come on. I know you're not sleeping." Adam, the younger twin, poked Fred's cheek cutely, his head cocked to the side as he inspected his father's face. Fred couldn't contain smile that crept up to his face, but he turned around to bury his face back in pillow.

"Boys, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked sleepily, not opening her eyes. She was still adjusting to being awake.

"It's almost time to get up."

Fred opened one eye to glance at the clock sitting on his bedside table. It read 7:23. There was still half an hour left before they had to wake up. Fred turned on his back to look at his son. Adam sat next to him, waiting eagerly. Both Fred and Y/n knew there would be a little chance at going back to sleep. The twins had been ecstatic whole summer as they would finally start attending their first year at Hogwarts today. They fully prepared their trunks tree days ago. And not to speak about all prank planes they already made.

"It's too early, boys." Fred spoke and draped forearm across his eyes.

"But, Dad we're starting Hogwarts today!" Andrew exclaimed, jumping up and down on bed.

"And we can't be late." Adam continued. "Hogwarts Express won't wait for us to arrive."

"We'll be there on time. You can go back to sleep." Y/n told them gently and yawned.

"Yeah, uhhh... the problem is we can't fall asleep even if try." Andrew gave them toothy grin and Adam nodded in agreement. "And trust me we tried."

"Let me guess," Fred ruffled his sons' hairs as he sat up to lean against headboard. "You've been awake for at least an hour."

"A little less than an hour." Andrew said.

Adam checked the alarm clock on his father's bedside table. "Forty seven minutes to be precise. Give or take couple of seconds."