43) Ministry of Magic

Warnings: blood, injuries and death(I'm sorry)

Y/n's POV

Finally the NEWTs were over and we were free. I was walking around Hogwarts just enjoying the freedom. I was supposed to meet with Lee in common room but I came across Malfoy and his gang dragging Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna from somewhere. I followed them and watched as Malfoy shoved them into one of the dungeons and him, Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

I took out my wand and aim it at Crabbe head. It's impossible to miss this idiot's head, considering how big it is. I fired Stunning hex at him and he collapsed on the ground. Malfoy and Goyle panicked and took their wands out. I did the same thing to them and run over to where the other were held.

"Can you all not get yourselves in troubles like this?" I asked and all of them let out a sigh of relief. "Where are Harry and Hermione?" I unlocked the door.

"Trying to get rid of Umbridge." Ron answered. "We got to find them."

"Any ideas where they could be?"

"The Forbidden Forest." He answered.

"What is going on?" I asked as we ran outside.

"You-Know-Who has Sirius. We need to go to the Ministry." Ron said. "Harry had vision again."

"Are you sure Voldemort isn't trying to get into Harry's head and lure him into the Ministry?"

"We don't know but if Harry's going I'm going too." Ron said and the other three agreed with him.

"Your mother will have my head for letting you go." I shook my head. "Let's go."

We ran into forbiddenforest. Ron was trying to remember the place Harry and Hermione could take Umbridge on, but couldn't think of anything. Thankfully luck was on our side and we met with them on some clearing.

"How did you run away?" Harry asked as he saw.

"Your personal knight in the shining armor has come to your rescue." I bowed. "But jokes aside; what's the plan?"

"You're going back to the castle." Harry motioned to Ginny, Luna, Neville and I. "And the three of us will figure something out."

"Excuse me?" I raised eyebrow, irritated.

"We're going with you!" Ginny protested, on verge of hexing Harry.

"You're not going, Ginny." Ron argued.

All of them started yelling at each other. Harry, Ron and Hermione were trying to convince Ginny, Luna and Neville while the other three were saying they're going no matter what.

"Shut up! All of you!" I yelled over their voices. Everyone's head turned to me, their eyes wide in fear.

"We're wasting time arguing! You..." I pointed my finger at Harry. "Are not going to tell any of us what we're going to do. You're not McGonagall."

"And you three..." I turned to Ginny, Luna and Neville. "Think again. Do you want to go?"

"Yes!" The three of them answered loudly.

"That's settled." Harry started to protest but I cut him off. "Protest one more time and you're the one who's not going, Potter!"

"Sirius is my godfather!"

"Then let us help you save him. You're not going on your own get that inside your head." I told him and he rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless.

"I just want to say that I can't wait for you to become Head of Aurors, Y/n." Ginny grinned. "With that said what's the plan?"