32) The Attack on Mr. Weasley

Y/n's POV

Today was the last DA meeting before the holidays and a whole group was gathered in Room of Requirement. Harry was just about to tell us what we're going to do but Smith decided to be git once again.

"We're not doing anything new." He said. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come."

"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then." Fred rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Git." He muttered and me and couple of other people who were near us laughed.

"We'll start with the Impediment Jinx today, for then minutes," Harry started. "then we can get out the cushions and try Stunning spell. We'll practice in pairs."

I turned to George and Lee. "Are you lovebirds going to pair up together?" I smirked at their blushed faces.

"I think you misplaced us for Fred and yourself, Y/n." George said, glaring at me lightly.

"Yeah, we're not the ones who are being lovey dovey all the time." Lee said. "We aren't even together."

"That doesn't mean you won't be, my dearest friend." Fred said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Come on love. Let's leave the lovebirds alone."

"We are not lovebirds!" George and Lee yelled as Fred and I walked away.

"You sure aren't!" Fred yelled back.

"I think this is karma for all the years we were acting like this." I said.

"Tell me about it. I swear if they don't get together any time soon I'll lose my mind." Fred complained.

"Y/n, Fred it would be nice if you two start practicing." Harry said as he passes us.

"As you say, Harold." I said jokingly.

"Don't call me Harold, Y/n!" Fred and I laughed.

We took turned to practice jinx on each other for some time. Then we all lay out the cushions to practice 'Stupefy'. Due to room not being large enough for every one we split in two groups and took turns in practicing spell. Fred and George were, of course, once again messing with Zacharias Smith.

An hour of so late Harry called the end. "You all did great." He said. "When we get back from the holidays we'll start doing some of the big stuff."

All of us shared excited looks and started whispering among ourselves what stuffs could learn. One of them of course being the Patronus charm. After harry told us to slowly leave the Room of Requirement Fred and George tried to talk to Harry, but he was too focused on Cho Chang to pay much attention on them. Lee and I laughed when Harry flipped them off and went to talk with her.

In common room twins worked on some products before we all agreed we should go to sleep. "Would you like to sleep in our dorm, love?" Fred asked before I could turn to head to dorm.

"Sure. Just let me change into my pajamas." I smiled and went into my dorm to change.

By the time I came back boys were singing Christmas carols at the top of their lungs. Couple of boys from fourth year came to their dorm to see if everything was okay because 'someone was shouting like they're being tortured' and almost died from laughing.

"Boys we better go to sleep. It's late." I said looking at the clock on Fred bedside table.

"L/n you're ruining my Christmas spirit." Lee joked. "I'm not..." He started yawing. "Okay maybe I'm a little tired." He laughed

"Night, boys." I said and lied under the blankets.

"Night, N/n." The boys said as they turned off the lights in their dorm.