12) Yule Ball

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window. I moved curtain a little so i can see clock and saw it's actually quite early to be woken up on holidays. Who the hell needs us in 9am? I swear if this is those idiots' doing i will murder them. I ,unwillingly, got out of the bed and walked to the window. Outside was a school owl. Kinda confused i let the bird in. The red letter was attached to it's leg. Howler. Yup, i will brutally murder them. I took the letter off of owl's leg and opened it. I don't really want it to explode.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead!" Fred's voice said. "Merry Christmas, love! I hope you slept well, but now it's time to wake up. It's Christmas for Godric's sake! We have presents to unpack! Come to our dorm so we can unpack them together. And come now not in three hours.

Sincerely yours Freddie

P.S. George and Lee wish you a Merry Christmas too.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless. The Howler ripped itself.

"What the hell was that?" Angelina asked still sleepy.

"Fred and George being idiots." I said going back in bed.

"You won't go?" Alicia asked getting up from her bed.

"I will. Just not now." I answered turning to lie on my stomach.

"You know they will come and dragged you out of bed themselves?" Alicia asked.

"Too bad that they can't get in girls' dormitory." I said hugging the pillow and burying my face in it.

"Do you really think they won't find some other way to get in?" Angelina said. That was actually quite possible to happen.

"Just five more minutes." I mumbled hugging pillow and burying my face in it.

"I don't know if it's harder to get her out of bed when we have classes or on holidays." I heard Angelina saying.

"I wouldn't even get out of bed at all if i could." I mumbled again.

***

Some time passed before i headed towards twins room levitating all my presents.

"Merry Christmas, love." Fred said and gave me a hug when he opened the door.

"Merry Christmas, Freddie." I returned the hug. "Merry Christmas to you too, George, Lee." I said hugging each of them.

"Merry Christmas Y/n." They said.

"Took you long enough to come here." George complained causing me to roll my eyes.

"Let's start unpacking the presents, guys." I said enthusiastically sounding like five years old kid.

I got a famous Weasley sweater from Mrs. Weasley, homemade muffins along with a fantasy book that was just released from my mum, and some more stuffs from everyone else. We all left each others presents for last so it was time to open them now.

"Thank you, George, Lee. Those are amazing." I thanked them for their presents.

"No problem." They said. "Thank you too."

Fred's present was the last on to open. It was a small box wrapped in scarlet wrapping paper with golden ribbon. I unwrapped it to reveal a beautiful hair clip with f/c roses.

 I unwrapped it to reveal a beautiful hair clip with f/c roses