21) Unexpected surprise

~○~ - Flashback

Y/n's POV

Harry's hearing went well, if we consider the fact that a whole Ministry is against him. With the influence of Professor Dumbledore and the help of Mrs. Figg Harry was cleaned of all the charges.

We were still cleaning the house from all the dark items that belonged to Blacks. Sirius wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible, but it seems like Kreacher was stealing some of them, probably not wanting his Mistress' belongings to be thrown away.

There's only week left untll we come back to Hogwarts. And our letters didn't arrive yet, meaning Dumbledore still didn't find new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Not that the three of us were really bothered by that.

"Fred, George, Y/n! Your Hogwarts letters came." Molly said as she walked in with a pile of clean clothes and give us the said letters. We just shrugged. It would be the same as every year. Books, quills, books, parchment, books and more books.

"Open it and see what you need. I'm going in Diagon Ally later." Molly said and walked out of room.

"Like there would be something different form last year." Fred said.

We opened our letters to find the list of text books we would need this year. Nothing new. Except there was something else in my envelope.

I pulled the badge-looking thing and gasped, my eyes widening in surprise. This caused Fred and George to look at me.

"What is it, love?" Fred asked.

"Y/n please don't tell me you became a Head Girl. I don't think i could stand the shame again. Bill and Percy were enough. Just please don't tell me you betrayed us like that." George said when he saw the badge in my hands.

"If you shut up maybe she could speak." Fred said.

"I didn't become a Head Girl." I said and George let out a relived sigh. "I am a new Quidditch captain!" I shouted happily waving scarlet badge with lion and golden C in the air and jumping like three year old when they get a new toy.

Fred and George grinned widely and pulled me into bone-crushing group hug.

"I knew it would be you, love!"

"Congrats Y/n. You're going to be amazing!" Twins hugged me even tighter.

"Where's the fire you three?" Ron asked as him, Harry, Hermione and Ginny walked in our room. "You're yelling like an idiots, i'm pretty sure muggles fifty miles away can hear you."

"Oh do shut up. You're looking at the Gryffindor's new Quidditch captain." Fred smiled proudly at me and put his hand around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"You're the new Quidditch captain?" Ginny asked me, grinning, and i nodded, holding up the badge. "That's awesome, Y/n! Congrats!" She exclaimed and came to hug me.

"Congrats, Y/n." Harry said and smiled at me. "Just please don't turn into Wood."

"I promise i won't." I said. "I'm going to be much worse." I added causing Ron and Harry to look at me wide-eyed. I laughed at their scared faces.

"Don't worry i'm joking." I said. "Never heard of that?"

"We never know with you." Harry said relived.

"Congratulations, Y/n." Hermione smiled. "Ron and i become a Prefects." She held up her badge similar to mine just with gold P.

"That's wonderful, guys!" I smiled at them.