9) Ferret and products

Y/n's POV

"Morning, guys." I greeted three boys.

"Morning, Y/n." George and Lee said.

"Morning, love." Fred said and patted seat next to him. I sat next to him and started eating breakfast.

"Love, come to our dorm room when you finish your classes. We have some products to show you." Fred said at the end of breakfast.

"I'll be there." I said.

***

I was done with Herbology, which was my last class for today. I was looking at some notes and bumped into someone. Mine and person's paper falling everywhere.

"I'm sorry. I didn't look where i'm going." I said looking up at person. It was Fleur. "Hey, Fleur. I'm sorry again." I said and band down to pick up papers.

"C'est bon, Y/n. I wasn't looking either." She said in her French accent.

"Do you like it here in Hogwarts?" I asked as we sit down to talk a bit.

"It is very nice." She answered.

"The first task is close. Are you ready?" I asked.

"I theenk. I'm very nervous." Fleur said.

"You'll do great. All of you will." I reassured her.

"Thank you Y/n. How's thing with you and that ginger boy going?" She asked catching me off guard. I blushed.

"W-what do you mean? Fred and i are just friends." I said.

"Oh, please Y/n you are so obvious. Besides i never said who." She said smirking. I blushed even more i probably looked like tomato.

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"It's obvious. I saw how your eyes sparkled when you told me about him." She smiled.

"I don't even know If he likes me." I confessed.

"He does." She said. "Don't worry about it. He'll ask you out soon."

I just now noticed the badges the Slytherins and many others were wearing. 'SUPPORT DIGGORY' and then it changed in 'POTTER STINKS'. Bloody gits. I took my wand out and and mutter a spell which caused all badges to explode and cover the ones that were wearing them with slime. They all looked around confused, not knowing who did that. I smirked to myself. I saw something is going on with Harry and Malfoy.

"Fleur excuse me for a minute. Just to see what's going on." I said and walked closer to the tree they stood next.

"I don't give a damn what your father think, Malfoy. He's vile and cruel. And you're just as pathetic." Harry said and started walking away.

Malfoy took out his wand and aim it at Harry's back. But before he was able to cast any spell, Moody ,who i haven't seen there, took out his own.

"Oh no you won't, son." He said pointing his wand at Malfoy and turning him into ferret. Me and other who stood around laughed. The moment lasted short as McGonagall walk over to see what's going on.

"Professor Moody what are you doing?" McGonagall asked.

"Teaching." Moody replied simply and bounced ferret-Malfoy in the air.

 "Is this a student?" She asked again.

"Technically it's a ferret." Moody answered.

"We do not use transfiguration as a punishment, Professor." McGonagall said and turned Malfoy back, although he looked better as a ferret.

"My father will hear about this!" Malfoy said angrily.

"Is that a threat? Is that a threat!?" Moody asked. "I know things about him that will cause you a goosebumps."

McGonagall told us all to go and then i remembered i should be with twins. I bid goodbye to Fleur and went back to the castle.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry i'm late." I said as walked into the room and sat on Fred's bed next to him.

"Where were you by now, love?" Fred asked.

"I was hanging out with Fleur." I said.

"Fleur Delacour?" George asked.

"Yep." I said. "What did you want to show me?"

"These are our new products." Fred said and show them to me.

There were some more candies, which did Godric knows what, something that looked like ears and a glove.

"What's this?" I asked pointing at ears-like thing.

"Those are Extendable Ears." George said.

"You can use them to eavesdrop to people." Fred finished.

"Wicked." I grinned. "And this?" I pointed towards the glove.

"You'll see it." George smirked and put a glove on. He approached me and extended his hand. i looked suspiciously at his hand and back at him.

"You know i won't fall for whatever that is." i said. George smirked and took my hand before i could do anything. An electrical shock rushed through my body. It wasn't to strong but it was enough to make my hair stand on edge.

"George, what the fuck  was that for!?" I asked kinda pissed.

"That ,my dear friend, is a payback for the summer." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"This is the idea i gave you on summer." I said turning to Fred.

"It is." He grinned. "An Electrical Shock Shake. Imagine pranking McGonagall or Snape with it."

"We would get a detention for the rest our lives." George said, laughing.

"You wouldn't live to see the daylights if pranked them with that." I said also laughing.

"Y/n do you that know someone made badges Slytherins' made explode with slime today?" George asked.

"Yeah." I said smirking.

"It was you." They said in unison, amused.

"You are genius, love." Fred said.

"Thanks, Freddie. I know that. I'm prankster too, after all. Not as good as you but still." I said. "But let me tell you what happened with Moody and Malfoy."

I told them everything and the twins started laughing.

"He really did that?" George asked and i nodded.

"I'm regretting not being there to see it." Fred said, still laughing. "I bet Malfoy's face was priceless when McGonagall turned him back."

"It really was." I said laughing.