2) Picking us up

Y/n's POV

The letter with Fred's instructions arrived in the morning next day. He informed me that he, George, Ron and Mr. Weasley will come to pick me up the same day they're picking Harry up. I couldn't be more excited. And judging by Fred's handwriting, which was messier than usual, he was too.  After all the Finale of the Quidditch World Cup isn't happening every day. In the meantime Lee sent me letter saying that he too will attend the Finale.

Fred said they'll arrive at my house via Floo-network at 4:30pm. Half an hour before we go to Harry's. Mum and I waited for them in the living room.  Although, we've begun to get a little worried since they were half an hour late. Mum's gaze flicked to the fireplace every now and then while she watched television.

I sat on armchair trying to solve Rubik's Cube. As a child I used a little bit of magic to get it solved. The other kids in the neighborhood thought it was cool that I could solved it with anyone's help. But mum frequently told me to be careful while using magic. Given that she knew almost nothing about things magical child could do. Solving the Cube was more difficult now that I couldn't use magic outside Hogwarts.

Green flames caught out attention. We watched as Mr. Weasley got out of the fireplace and dusted off his cloak. He gave us a bright smile and cheerful wave when he looked at us.

"Hello Mr. Weasley." I sent him a huge smile.

"Hello Y/n. Hello M/n." Mr. Weasley smiled back. "Long time no see."

"Hello Arthur." My mum greeted Mr. Weasley. "It's good to finally see you too. How have you been?"

"Quite alright, M/n, thank you for asking. And yourself?"

I turned off from their conversation. I waited impatiently for my two best friends to arrive. Flames lit up the room again and George stood couple of feet away from me with his significant smirk.

"Well, hello there L/n. I believe that I wasn't the twin you longed to see. I'm better version, though." He opened for a hug.

"Georgie!" I hugged him tightly, knocking him back a little. He chuckled and hugged me back. "I missed, you big git. And I am always delighted to see your stupid face."

"I missed you too, you idiot." George grinned when we pulled back. "And I know you find my face absolutely beautiful."

"What? I'm not getting any love?" Fred stood behind George with pout across his face.

"Freddie!" The second I ran into his arms he started spinning me around. He laughed cheerfully.

"I missed you, love." Fred gave me one last squeeze before letting me go. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the nickname.

"Hey, Y/n." Ron waved. I didn't even notice when he came here.

"Hey, Ronnikins." I smirked, knowing he absolutely hated the nickname.

"I hate all the three of you." He rolled his eyes.

"Only joking." I shrugged. "It's good to see you kiddo."

"Y/n, is your trunk ready?" Arthur asked. "We're late, so we better get going. Harry is probably waiting for us."

"It's up in my room." I answered. "I'll go get it, now."

"We'll help you." The twins spoke at the same time.

"I have a feeling you two are up to something." I told them when I closed the door of my room, making sure that no one hears us.

"Your feeling is right, my friend." Fred smirked.

"You know the products we told you about?" George asked.