Author's Note

i don't even know where to begin, so i guess i'll just start with thank you.

   thank you from the very depths of my heart for reading fine line. never in a million years did i imagine anyone would even think to give this book a chance.

   with that being said, i'm even more eternally grateful that despite the mediocre writing and rushed storyline at the beginning you all pushed through and kept reading while i embarked on a journey of growth as a writer. thank you.

   i feel like a broken record, but belle has brought me so much comfort, and reading all of your comments (i swear i've read them all) has also been one of the best experiences i've ever had.

   this book became an outlet for me during the mess that was 2020, and because of everyone's support, fine line became so much more than it was ever supposed to be. because of you all, i know that writing is what i want to do with my life, so once again, and for what definitely won't be the last time, thank you.

   also thank you to my soap family. i love you guys with everything i have.🧼

   if you want to be friends here are the places you can follow my average life:
ig- gillalmightyy
twitter- gillalmightyy

   with all that being said, i guess it's time to make an ANNOUNCEMENT:

BABY HONEY. COMING SOON.

"If loving you makes me a fool, then I'll be the biggest fool that ever walked this earth

"If loving you makes me a fool, then I'll be the biggest fool that ever walked this earth."

"No, you're just a fool."

"A fool who is in love with you, Harry."

"A fool who has a death wish for the both of us."

Where struggling musician Allen Marie Meadows joins Harry Edward Styles as the two lead singers of an up and coming band, however her new dream life is anything but what it seems.

Circa 1983

*this story contains mature and explicit content*

   all the love, gillian🦋🧚🏼‍♀️✨🍄