95

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Been a lot of places, I've been all around the world. Seen a lot of faces, never knowing where I was. On the horizon, mmh, well, I know, I know, I know, I know the sun will be rising back home," Liam Payne sings to a studio audience of unsuspecting guests who never in their wildest dreams expected to witness the highly anticipated but largely unexpected One Direction reunion.

The room is dark, pitch black almost, expect for the one warm toned spotlight that is hitting Liam from where he stands in the center of the stage. Just moments ago, James Corden opened his show, however tonight's introduction was anything but ordinary.

Cameras flickered to life, but the studio immediately darkened except for a single light on James' desk that illuminated his round face and perfectly gelled back blonde mop, suit perfectly ironed and red silk tie gleaming.

"Welcome to a very special edition of the Late Late Show," he stated confidently with one of his iconic overly enthusiastic smiles, hands folded on his desk in front of him. "This is the part of the show where I would usually welcome you all and thank you for choosing to spend your night with us before making some politically fueled jokes that you would all laugh at, because you either feel obligated to, or because there are signs blinking all over the studio that cue when you're all supposed to laugh, but we don't have time for that tonight, because unfortunately I can't keep you up all night, and tonight's show is most definitely going to be the best one ever.

"Now, it is my pleasure to hand tonight over to some very important guests," James said as he rolled away from his desk and motioned over to the stage that was empty of anything at the time except for a stand with one lone guitar held within the prongs. "Please welcome the real hosts of tonight's show."

At the moment, the one light in the room that splayed across James Corden's being completely went out in favor of illuminating one sole area in the back center of the stage. A melodic tune that only One Direction's true fans would recognize began to play before the curtain opened a sliver to reveal none other than Liam Payne, microphone gripped in his tattooed hand and pressed to his lips that bled with a song.

Liam's shaggy hair has only grown longer, a few strands curling around his face reminiscent of the very early days of the band. He wears a loose white blouse with only the bottom few buttons looped though the holes on the opposite side to expose a large portion of his chest, thin gold chain gleaming beneath the bright light that illuminates him, pendant hidden beneath the fabric.

Sleeves are rolled up just below his elbows to show off the intricate ink that melds together on his arms to tell a story- to tell Liam's incredible story. One wrist is adorned with a hefty gold watch while the other has a simple bracelet of a similar finish.