67

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Cottage in the Woods is the latest poetry book by Belle Granger that has readers falling in love with the young author even more. Showing off her talents as a romance novelist in May 2017 with the release of her first novel, Sunflower, Vol. 6, Granger captured a devout fanbase that has been excitedly awaiting a new release.

   Luckily for them, fans awoke to a surprise drop this morning, April 12, that did not disappoint. Cottage in the Woods is a book of poems that seem to tell the story of a young girl growing up with a broken home before falling into a whirlwind romance that eventually leaves her heartbroken.

   Fans have already started speculating that the book is about Granger herself and ex-beau, Harry Styles, but no one can know for sure. With praise already pouring in from massive names in the industry such as writer of Milk and Honey, Rupi Kaur, and singer/songwriter, Taylor Swift, Cottage in the Woods is slated for massive commercial success.

I close my phone with a massive smile on my face, setting it face down on the countertop before grabbing a tray covered in watermelon to take outside. With a victorious pep in my step, I practically skip through the wide open back door, still grinning widely from ear to ear.

Fresh flowers smell gloriously like honey as the spring air brings a waft of the brightly colored orange petals to my nose. Salt water from the pool mixes with the smell of the grill, heat radiating from it and hitting me like a brick wall when I walk past it, exposing myself to the sun that sits high in the sky, heading west as we grow closer to late afternoon.

The cement is warm under my feet but not hot enough to burn, wet patches meeting my white painted toes as I bypass the pool that everyone has evacuated from, now surrounding the tables and white umbrellas I have set out, patiently awaiting my return to hear the good or bad news.

"'Scuse me," I coo as I squeeze past two warm bodies, shimmying in between Kendall and Caroline who have grown close over the past few months due to Kendall helping the young barista get signed to a modeling agency despite the girl saying she wanted to finish college first. We all know she just doesn't like accepting help.

I pass a few other familiar faces who all watch me expectantly, patiently but not so patiently awaiting the news. When I reach the table, my smile grows even wider, teeth gleaming now, at the sight of Taylor and Harry sitting close together, Joe Alwyn not far behind, the blonde singer practically aching to steal Olivia away from Harry's lap. Her black fur stands out against the bright yellow of Harry's swim shorts and matching tropical shirt that's covered in white flowers, blowing in the wind seeing as it's wide open to reveal his entire torso.

"Anybody want some watermelon?" I cheekily ask as I set the platter down right in front of Harry and Taylor, several other hands reaching forward and taking slices of the fruit. Taylor doesn't make a move to grab any, only grips her wine glass tighter in her glittery manicured hand, white liquid sloshing around. Her eyes bare into me in agony, the waiting becoming too much for her. After all, without her encouragement, none of this would be happening right now.