40

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Harry, stop," I whine out, trying to hide my laughter as I struggle to climb the ladder to get back onto the yacht from the crystal clear water, but Harry has a strong grasp on my ankle and won't let go.

After two days of giving my sole focus to my precious angel, Olivia, Harry finally got me to leave her with my mom and join him on the yacht he's had booked for us since we landed in St. Barts. We've been lounging around all day and swimming in the beautiful water, fully fulfilling my dreams of becoming a mermaid, all while completely aware that paparazzi have been taking our pictures from the shore for hours.

My name fell from the media many months ago, Harry's love life going back to the mystery it was before me, the only names involved with him being those of Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and supposedly me. Life has slowed as well, my follower counts reaching about 200,000 on each platform and stunting in growth. It's not like I mind, because I never wanted the attention anyway, but after today, I'm sure the rollercoaster will start all over again.

However, I don't find fear in it like I used to. It brings me peace, because with the release of these photos, management won't be able to deny us as easy as they did last time, resulting in the end of the hiding and sneaking around. We won't be a rumor anymore- just a happy couple who happen to be in the limelight that Harry's career brings.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" Harry jokes, continuing to tug on my ankle. I'm so close to the deck, but he simply won't relent, apparently not ready to get out of the water.

"I'll leave you and take sole custody of the cat," I threaten, watching with a shit eating grin when he lets go finally with a false shocked expression.

"You wouldn't," he dramatically gasps.

"I would," I skip away with a small yelp when he starts pulling himself from the water, a mischievous look on his structured face that usually means he has nothing but trouble running through his wild mind. "Don't you dare touch me!" My voice comes out squeaky as I start making a run for it, playfully laughing as Harry chases after, his wet hair falling from the bun he had it in.

He starts joyously shouting with obnoxious laughter and goofy screams as he chases after me, wet curls blowing around his beaming and slightly red face from all the sun. The blistering sun has already dried my skin, white swimsuit still damp from the saltwater and the scent of sunscreen that I coated my body in still strongly drifting to my nose.

Fruity smells overtake my senses when Harry's strong biceps scoop me up bridal style, my small body thumping against his as he runs effortlessly, my weight not hindering him in the slightest. We reach one of the lounge chairs that's big enough for the two of us, and he's quick to throw my giggling self down, jumping on top of me and placing fleeting and sloppy kisses from my cheeks down to my chest.