52

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   Green eyes search our surroundings as we drive through the streets of Jamaica, our car taking us to the house turned studio that we'll be staying in for the next couple months to work on Harry's self titled album

   Green eyes search our surroundings as we drive through the streets of Jamaica, our car taking us to the house turned studio that we'll be staying in for the next couple months to work on Harry's self titled album. His eyebrows stay furrowed as his scruffy face shows nothing but duress, because deep down he's probably questioning every decision that led him here.

   Brown eyes that belong to me search his face that is just as stressed as my own because of my own wild thoughts that are running wild in an attempt to figure out how I ended up here when I had every intention of getting out of it. The only conclusion I can come to is that my heart simply won't let me abandon Harry's, because deep down the two beat in sync and always have, connected by an invisible string that ties him to me.

   I know how much Harry needs this time away. He's expressed it to me many times, and I don't blame him after spending five years in the spotlight with the entire world knowing everything about him. I haven't been in the public eye for long, but it's way harder than it seems with everyone knowing every piece of your life from the day you were born all the way to that one time you threw up on the side of the road when you got sick from a workout.

   Harry was so young when his life changed completely that at first he enjoyed the whirlwind of it all, but as he grew and matured, he realized that he didn't particularly like the fact that everyone knew everything about him, so he's trying to change that.

   Placing a hand on Harry's thigh, I squeeze it reassuringly which causes him to look at me with hope in his eyes and a small smirk, eventually doing the same and grabbing onto my leg. We don't say a word, only sharing a knowing look before I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, basking in the safety I haven't felt in the longest time.

   I'm hoping this trip will be good for us- that it will be what my mind needs to justify staying with Harry instead of taking a hiatus of my own, but somehow I'm not so sure. However, what does put my mind at ease is the fact that finally, not a single soul in the world knows where we are, and there's something so thrilling and rejuvenating about that.