41

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

     "Merci!" I thank the kind woman who hands me my strawberry ice cream cone over the Laduree counter before turning and heading through the door to sit with Harry outside in front of the shop window that's adorned with dozens of hanging pink flowers.

   As my feet carry me to the table he's reserved just for us, two girls who appear slightly younger than me, timidly come up to Harry with nervous smiles. I can hear their thick French accents from here as they tell my green eyed boy how much he means to them, only eliciting a massive grin to spread across his face as he stands and pulls them both into a hug.

   I can't help but smile too at his relationship with the fans. He truly does love and respect them.

   "Can we take a picture with you?" One of the sweet girls sheepishly looks up at Harry and asks with a blush running across her cheeks from the nerves of talking to her idol and the warm weather that the incoming summer heat is bringing.

   "Yeah, sure," Harry beams at them which only makes their entire persona's brighten.

   Taking a lick of my ice cream, the fruity and sweet flavor coating my tongue, I approach the small group that has formed and say, "I'll take it."

   Three pairs of eyes turn their attention to me, two pairs widening and one green pair softening with a smile crinkling the sides of them. The two girls rush forward, Harry's presence being completely forgotten as they start talking over each other. "Are you Belle Granger?" I manage to make out.

   "Y-yeah," I stutter out in disbelief, eyes fluttering over to Harry who has taken a seat again, cup of ice cream balanced in his large hands as he watches on with amusement.

"Oh my gosh we love you! You're so pretty!" One of the girls shouts excitedly.

"Your Instagram is so cool! We love the poems you post and all of the causes you stand for! Please tell us you're writing a book or something!" The blonde girl beams, her words making my heart flutter. I never thought that my fleeting thoughts on social media could touch the heart of someone like this, nor did I think standing up for basic rights was something to be commended.