79

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
HARRY'S POV
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Because I know you Harry Styles, and you've always been enough for me."

Without warning, my lips are on hers, and for once, I'm sober enough to remember.

My hands shoot up and cup her soft freckled cheeks, rubbing circles around the salt water dampened skin, practically trying to wash away any signs of the sadness I know I'm guilty of causing her. I maneuver her jaw to tilt it upwards in an attempt to deepen the kiss that has managed to dissipate all my self-deprecating feelings in an instant.

One of my hands continues holding her cheek while the other, trembling with nerves regarding handling such a beautiful soul like my golden girl, travels down her neck to the back of her head, dark hair intertwining between my fingers as I grip her skull and pull her closer if at all possible.

Her mouth opens to welcome my tongue, a light moan vibrating from deep within her chest that warms my mouth and heightens all of my overly sensitive senses. My tongue explores every nook and cranny of the mouth I've dreamed of devouring again since the very last time I was lucky enough to kiss Belle Granger.

She grazes her teeth against my bottom lip causing a raspy groan to emerge from my throat that has my hands hurriedly traveling from her head down her curves to rest just above her hip bones, fingers digging harshly into the skin that is now exposed thanks to the riding up of her sweater that smells just like her- like gardenias on a fresh summer morning.

Taking one hand, I run it over her hip and down the length of her thigh, patting with two fingers in an attempt to warn her of what I'm about to do. She nods into the kiss, taking her hands from the back of my neck where her delicate fingers tugged on my hair and trails them around to grip my cheeks. I take her right leg and slide it over so Belle now sits perkily on my lap, the pure feeling of her against me already making it too hard to control myself.

For so long, this is all I've wanted. I've only wanted her and nothing else, so the fact that her hands are roaming my body like it's uncharted territory, the fact that her skin tingles with electricity beneath my touch, and the fact that she claims to still love me...

I suck on her top lip eliciting a low rumble to erupt in her mouth while my hands struggle to journey under her tight sweater and uncover more flesh.

"Harry," she yelps into my mouth, only making my pants grow tighter over my thickening bulge that only my Georgia Rose knows how to cause. My hands finally end their frantic battle with the beige ribbed fabric of her sweater, cold fingers steaming over her shockingly warm skin upon their meeting. I allow my hands to travel upwards, the fabric slightly bunching at her hips as my palms gently rub the milky skin of her waist.

The feeling of her slim figure beneath my fingers is enough to drive me absolutely insane, all rationality vanishing when I start lightly bucking my hips against her and squeezing her upper ribcage just beneath her armpits, the curves of her breasts plush against my palms.