49

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Lights.

There are so many flashing lights as Harry takes my hand and pulls me from the blacked out vehicle we road in from the hotel that is a few blocks away. I've never been on a red carpet before and if One Direction's manager had anything to say about, I would never experience one- at least not with Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam by my side, but here we are.

The four boys grace the AMA's red carpet and steal the attention away from everyone else. Their names are being yelled left and right from paparazzi and fans alike. Everyone wants something from them whether that's a photo, an interview, or even just an acknowledgement. It's all so much that I don't even know how they- how anyone, manages to stay so collected underneath it all.

Fans continuously scream their names to which the boys shoot them a little wave, only making the shrieks grow in volume and intensity. Their throats will be hating them later.

However, I'm jolted from my observation of the fans when I hear Harry shout my name. My eyes find him and I see him waving me over as his jaw moves fiercely from the gum he chews.

   I'm hesitant to go at first, but when the other boys start to smile widely and motion me over, I feel my feet moving the rest of my body unwillingly over to the red carpet

   I'm hesitant to go at first, but when the other boys start to smile widely and motion me over, I feel my feet moving the rest of my body unwillingly over to the red carpet. Immediately, my senses are overtaken by the bright lights that bring spots to my eyes, the screaming from fans and paparazzi that shatter my eardrums, and the strong scent of sweet yet musky cologne from the boys.

   Harry's hand falls to my hip and he pulls me close, pressing a kiss to my cheek that takes me by surprise, eliciting a shocked smile and a small laugh to leave my lips.

   That will make for a nice headlining photo tomorrow.

   We stay in that position before Niall and Harry shuffle over, allowing me to stand in the middle between Louis and Niall. I feel so out of place and like I don't belong on this side of their lives, but Louis must feel the tension in my body from where his hand rests lightly on my back below Niall's, because he leans over and whispers, "You're doing great."