38

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・ *

    A lot can change in a month. From little life changes like getting a raise at work or maybe even changing your hair and the way you dress- becoming a completely different person from the first of the month to the end, all the way to big life changes that you wish you could go back and stop from happening.

   A lot can change in a month which is such a short amount of time in hindsight, but so much can happen, even the loss of a lifelong friendship you thought you'd have forever.

   I heard once that a friendship that lasts seven years is more likely to last forever.

   Five years is close I guess, but it's not seven.

   At first, things were okay. The boys were obviously gutted, and so was I, but our relationship with Zayn Malik wasn't being questioned at all... as least not by us. Leave it to the media to paint a picture for the general public that isn't true.

   The fans were clearly upset with a huge majority of people using the internet to say awful things about Zayn as if he's a robot instead of an actual human with emotions that needed a break from a life that was harmful to him. For awhile, I couldn't even get on my phone without seeing some sort of false article or rude tweet.

   However, false articles only stay false when there's anonymous sources giving absurd quotes.

   That all changes when the source turns into direct statements from Zayn himself.

   One Facebook post and the world blew up. That's how all of this started. The tour darkened behind the scenes, each boy putting on a happy face for the crowds every night, but I fear even the real fans could see through it.

   My mom called me when the news broke, just as saddened by the shocking revelation as everyone else. She didn't have Zayn's number so she asked me to pass on a message to him that she was thinking of him always and proud of him for being courageous enough to get out when he did.

   It took a few days, but he eventually responded to my text and asked for Jane's contact information so he could thank her himself.

   Long story short, he was still in good graces with everyone and contacting us about how he was already in the studio working on something he was extremely excited about.

   We were all proud of him. We are still proud of him even if some of the boys don't want to admit it after everything that's happened.

   Everything started when Zayn said One Direction's music was "generic as fuck" and that he wouldn't listen to it. He never kept his opinion's a secret about how the music the band put out wasn't his style, so it didn't come as a shock when he said that, but what surprised us all was how crass he was about it. That was the very beginnings of a cake, his statements being like the ingredients just sitting in the mixing bowl.