Thirty Three

JM

"Make yourself comfortable." Yoongi smiled as we walked into his very dim colored castle.

Everything was in rich colors of emerald with the accent of dark stone walls and cement floors.

"Thank you." I muttered shyly a few steps behind him in awe of the beauty in every room we passed.

"I'm sorry to say I don't have a spare room. Unfortunately I have extended family staying who are doing their own things taking up the other beds." His eyes rolled slightly, "I can stay in my office and you can have my bedroom for as long as you need." Yoongi smiled over his shoulder but my eyes grew wide.

"N-no. I can't intrude in such a way. This is your home keep your room please." My heart raced suddenly when he stopped walking to face me with that giddy smile.

"It's alright really."

"Please.." I pressed further.

"Either you have the bed alone or I'm there as well, you are not sleeping in a shabby way like the floor or couch staying in my residence." He stroked the hair away from my forehead chuckling slightly, "Are you holding your breath young one?"

Apparently I was.

I released it smiling sheepishly before looking to the floor and walking on.

"Dinner's at 8, we'll talk about our plan then go clean up we had a long trip." He called before turning into his office room and I was guided by a young women to his bedroom.

"King Min informed us that you can wear any of his things we will take what you're wearing and clean it for you." She bowed before exiting leaving me alone.

Wear his things?

How is he so giving to someone he barely knows anything about?

I decided to shower letting the water just fall down my chest mind blank and body screaming for clues to where they are.

Is this how our life is supposed to always be?

Constantly running, being taken, and escaping again?

As I walked into the dinning hall at 8:00pm sharp it was still empty. Yoongi was still getting ready and I got a little curious about what other rooms looked like here.

I wandered the corridors until I came across his throne room.

My jaw dropped and eyes twinkled at the glorious room.

So full of power.

So-

Yoongi.

I ran my hand along the soft cloth hanging from the walls before I gasped feeling hands around my waist from behind.

"Shh it's just me." Yoongi laughed, "You like this room?"

"It's very.. you." I said still eyeing the two chairs on the platform however one looked like it had never been used.