Thirty Four

JK

As I rode back to the castle the pain in my chest grew was a mix of the blow I took and complete hurt that he would run from me.

After I've kept him safe.

What does Yoongi have that I do not.

The crown?

Is he power hungry?

I marched my way back inside my home and told the guards to release King Kim Taehyung without questions, escort him to my quarters, and be sure no one sees.

I heard the door open as I was looking out the window in my bedroom at the morning sunrise.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung's voice spoke as the door closed behind him, "Is this some sort of twisted plan to finally kill me? Is your father up to this?"

"I understand your skepticism, but what if I just wanted to see you. To have you in my presence." I said turning to face him leaning against my windowpane.

"You're joking." he scoffed, "Is that pet of yours not entertaining enough?"

"Quite the opposite. He's gone. With Yoongi. Hiding from me. Being held there so Yoongi helps him."

"Ohh." He dragged out the last syllable smirking with satisfaction while stepping my way, "So you've missed me?"

"In a way yes." I admitted as he stood in front of me hands still shackled together.

"I'm flattered."

"You shouldn't be." I laughed in his face "I'm here to make a deal with you."

"I'm listening."

"In exchange for your freedom-"

"Mhmm." He leaned into me more.

"You'll help me find the missing Park family using your army and mine combined." His eyes filled with anger.

"That bastard. Why should I help him? He's the reason I'm in these!" He motioned to his wrists "Fuck his family they can perish." He rolled his eyes turning away from me.

He nearly got one step away before my hand flew to his neck and chest pressed to his back holding him in place "Do you ever wish to see freedom again?" I spoke into his ear directly as the sun rays began to fill my bedroom.

I felt him gulp under the pressure of my hand.

"You're a free man stepping out of this room once you agree. Under my orders of course, until his family is safely returned. Do we have a deal?"

"As much as I hate that shit head I hate that cell even more."

"That's not an answer."

"Yes." He paused as if in disbelief of what he's agreeing to "I'll do it."

"Good." I smirked "Now then." I spun him around to face me and pushed him onto the mattress.

"What're you-" he rebutted until my lips were on his and my legs straddled his hips.

"He can't be the only one allowed to be unfaithful with a king." I hushed into his ear holding his shackled hands above his head and taking what was meant to be mine from the start. The position I should've had all this time ago.

His head lolled back and lips parted at the feeling completely submitting to me rather than belittling me as before.

"You tell absolutely no one of this or the deal that has been made am I understood?" I gritted out in his face.

He didn't speak only thrashed at my hold on his wrists eyes squeezed shut.

"Am I understood Kim Taehyung!!" I yelled forehead pressed to his.

"Y-yes. No one will know." He muttered completely defeated underneath me. His back arched and thighs shook reminding me of a sentence he spoke to me once.

"See this Taehyung?"

I slapped his outer thigh making him jolt.

"I own you. In this moment."

My hand cupped his chin forcing him to look into my eyes.

"Now."

"Forever."

"You're the slut, not me."

»»————-  ————-««
The tables have turned!!!