Twenty Three *

JM

"Jungkook-" I muttered now kneeling in front of him.

"We have a deal Park. Your family is protected as long as you do what I want. I've had plenty of time to look into you. I know you aren't opposed to men." He laughed brushing my bangs out of my face, "You've only been with men according to what I've seen. Now be a good little prince and do what I want."

This whole ego he has oddly made me want him in this moment.

Maybe it's that I haven't had a good fuck in almost three years or that something in me really wanted this.

But why?

He's not a good person.

Either way the growing and pulsing hardness in my pants was almost impossible to ignore now.

'Just do it Jimin.' I told myself in my mind looking up at the man who's gaze pierced through me.

My hands reached towards his belt yanking his pants down to his ankles watching him grin.

I did my best to remember how this situation works.

I haven't been in this deep with a man in way too long.

As I grabbed a hold of him in my hand his head fell back and a sigh left those anger fueled lips of his.

Lips that I've grown an urge to kiss.

Taking him into my mouth left a symphony of groans in my ears.

Right before he got relief I released him with a pop and giggled quietly at his unsatisfied groan.

"What the hell was that?" His fire filled gaze met my now chilled bones.

"Don't threaten me with my family and maybe you'd get better pleasure." I mustered to say before I was yanked from the floor by my hair making me scream in pain now standing in front of the older man.

"You've got some nerve kid!" He spoke loud as he saw my eyes wander to his mouth, "Ohhooo." He smirked grabbing my jaw in his hand, "Does little baby want to be pampered? Are you not used to being ordered around? I'm sure you were the prize of the bedroom in your last relationship weren't you? Got worshipped from head to toe. You aren't used to giving that back are you?"

He wasn't wrong.

I was the one who was pleasured never the other way.

So maybe I felt like we should be equally pleased being that we have the same status.

"Fine." I was picked up and thrown against his mattress, "You wanna be pleased? Then don't you dare touch me or tell me to stop."

"Jung-" I tried to protest now feeling fear of what he might do since I angered him so much.

His lips quickly shut me up with his tongue forcing in. He explored every part of my mouth as his hands roamed to undressed me agonizingly slow.

My hands out of habit reached for his hair but he pulled away and I received a harsh slap to the cheek.

"What did I tell you?" He yelled in my face which made fear rush to the surface before I tried to stutter out an answer.

"N-not to t-tou-"

"If you know then behave." He growled holding my arms above me with one hand as the other reached down to my leaking head.

Feeling his long slim fingers wrap around me stroking slowly left me no choice but to whimper and buck under his hold.

"So impatient you little child." He smirked before grabbing my hip holding it still with his now soiled hand, "When was the last time you bottomed?" His thumb stoked circles at my V line.

Now he suddenly cares about my experience?

"Y-years." I shifted on his bed watching a gear snap in his head.

"Good."

Before I could stop him my legs were yanked open and he pushed his way in not giving me more than a second to adjust.

His hips snapped in and out practically ripping me apart.

"Jungkook! Please stop!" I yelled tears of pain rolling down my face as I held onto blankets, pillows, and my own sanity trying not to touch him or dare push him away.

"You will learn your god damn place whether you want to or not!" He growled hovering over me as moans started falling from his lips.

"I ca-" my sentence was cut off as he hit by prostate dead on and I moaned out grabbing at his back for stability as the room spun and my eyes rolled, "Oh god!"

His lips brushed my ear and said, "You out of everyone should know the nice guys don't exist in our realm. You get what I give you. Not what you want."

Right as I came my mind fogged over and something slipped out of my lips that I wish I could have stopped.

Something that is going to make things more complicated for me than they already are.

Jungkook's hands gripped my hips so hard I thought they might break.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook groaned tucking his head into the side of my neck and biting me softly to muffle his yells.

And then it slipped.

"Jennie!"

»»————-  ————-««
Uh oh