Twenty Eight

JM

After the meeting was held the guards escorted Jennie, Kai, and my son to the ballroom alone with Jungkook and myself.

There wasn't a moment where Kai wasn't holding my son and it made my blood boil.

"Care to explain this to me further." I stood crossing my arms on the steps to the throne as they stood shaking silently.

"Jimin." Jennie said before pausing and looking down.

"Now!" I yelled through the room and Jungkook's hand landed on my shoulder to calm me.

"You know it already! I told you what happened!" She cried out in sorrow how they survived my fathers killing and he told her to hide from me.

Letting me think they were dead.

Kai looked at Jennie concerned as she confessed all of this in front of him.

He never knew.

"Jennie." His voice broke in hurt as she turned to him apologizing that the boy he holds in his hands and loves so much is not his kin.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked taking a seat in his fathers chair crossing his legs.

"Kim Kia your highness, third to the thrown of Changwon." He bowed slightly and the boy in his arms clapped.

Jungkook chuckled slightly at the childish manner before turning to me. "So. What do you want?"

"My son." I pinned eyes focused on the boy in front of me who just smiled innocently.

"No!" Jennie dropped to her knees yet again crying and pleading to keep her son. "He's the only thing I have left of you!"

I stepped down walking over to the boy in front of Kai who seemed to clench harder, "What's your name?" I smiled as his eyes almost disappeared in a mirrored smile.

"Jenki! Are you a king?!" His eyes grew wide at the jewels I wore around my neck.

"Soon I will be." I laughed opening my arms to hold him and as the boy reached out Kai stopped him.

"Daddy?" His brows furrowed looking at Kai confused as to why he wasn't being allowed to be held by me.

"Choose your moves wisely Kai." Jungkook said still seated feet away.

"You can not have him. I've raised him!"

All I had to do was wave two fingers and a guard pulled a dagger from its sheath and pointed it against his back just enough for him to notice its presence but not for Jenki to notice.

"Would you like to rethink that statement?" I smiled reaching for my son again which he allowed into my arms eyes wide and mouth slightly open in shock.

"So Jenki, do you know who I am?" I asked as his eyes sparkled looking at me.

"Well you said you aren't a king so are you his friend?" He giggled pointing at Jungkook, "I know him."

"You know Prince Jeon?" I laughed with him at how adorable he was.

"Yeah! Momma said we were coming to his house! It's pretty here." Jungkook smiled softly standing to meet the boy where I stood.