Six

SJ

"I thought I'd find you here." I sighed watching Jungkook clean his swords in the weapons room, "What did he do to you now?" I watched him flinch at my question before turning his back to me and grabbing a new sword from his sparring session.

That was the way he dealt with anger and stress.

Sword sparring.

"None of your damn business Jin." He snapped back harsher than usual.

"Did you hear the Park's proposal? About them needing protection and are willing to give a heck of a lot of-"

"I heard about the pipsqueak." He turned back to me rolling his eyes at the thought of the young man, "He's useless here. I'm not hiding anyone else under this roof let alone marry him."

"But you'll hide Taehyung. Your own personal abuser? You know this has never been a good situation for you. Keeping him here like this. Send him back home to deal with his own consequences." Jungkook slammed the blade down against the table making me jump as his eyes bore into my soul.

"You don't know anything about him and I." His voice wavered slightly like he was going to lose control of himself.

It must have been worst than usual between Kim and him.

He's never this bothered.

"Jungkook. All I'm saying is I hate to see you like this. You've got the opportunity of a lifetime to help Prince Jimin of Wonju and his family which would give you a whole new kingdom to influence!" He raked his hands through his hair as I approached the work bench in front of him. "What's so bad about him hm?"

"He's too young. He knows nothing about how to be a king."

"You didn't know either until someone taught you. Do you remember that?" I smiled leaning against the station, "He might just need some guidance, and you can offer him that!"

"And if I don't want to? He becomes a nuisance to this castle getting in the way of my prior engagements. Not to mention his family tagging along as well. A brother who wants nothing to do with the throne and a sister with an evil mark."

"Do not speak of young ladies in such a way. She's only eightteen and I'm sure she gets enough judgment for something she can not remove." He stood adjusting his coat and stepping beside me with a hand pressed to my shoulder.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"And Taehyung? What are you planning on doing?" I questioned turning to face him, "He can not stay here continuing to act as he does. I will not hesitate to tell father."

"Such a snitch." He growled, "I can handle him. I always do."

"But you don't."

"Excuse me?" His cocky side began to slip with me and he knew better than that.

"You don't control him. If you did he wouldn't be out flirting with a maiden who's here on behalf of her father to bring silks."

"That bastard." He mumbled stomping out of the room.

" He mumbled stomping out of the room

Oh but he has it handled does he?

»»————-  ————-««

Someone's not going to be happy..