Twenty Seven

JM

Jungkook laid me down on his bed before walking to his dresser to grab new pants, "Look what you did." He chuckled darkly pointing at the soiled spot on his leg from the constant precum, "Such a dirty boy."

I stayed silent staring out his window numb as every muscle in my body screamed out for attention.

"Jimin." He spoke again walking to his bed and sitting next to me.

But he withheld any touch that I now craved.

I looked up at him in a daze as he smiled softly almost with a hint of guilt behind it. "You know I don't entirely enjoy doing these things to you." He looked out the same window I was before to avoid my eyes, "I know you've had a hard life already. I just wish you would listen."

I still didn't speak hoping his would continue, but he didn't. He stood from his seat and walked towards the door to leave with nothing more.

Since when does he feel bad about what he does?

"Wait." I almost whispered and he stopped to turn back to me, "I'll try." I sat up slightly regretting it as I could barely hold myself up in the moment.

"That's all I ask. I know you're like me. Strong. Independent. Intelligent. But if this is going to work we can't keep butting heads."

"I know, but I wish you would speak rather than control. Explain rather than punish." I almost cried thinking how toxic this situation is.

Marrying him.

What I agreed to just for my family to survive.

But I held it in.

He has taken enough from me already. I refuse to let him take my strength.

"I'll try as well." He said nodding slightly as he left the bedroom leaving me in his silk robe to lay in silence.

That night he came back to his bed with a tray from dinner because of my inability to function at the moment.

Very odd that he is suddenly taking care of me.

"You need to eat." He said in a very odd voice as if this was new to him as well. Like he was nervous that he was doing this wrong.

"Thank you." I said leaning against the headboard feeling slightly better from the rest.

"Can I ask you about something?" He said avoiding my gaze again.

"Only if you'll look me in my face when you do." I pinned making his gaze shoot to mine immediately.

"I'm sorry this is weird." He chuckled, "I don't take care of anyone but for some reason this time is different."

"So what it's different." I drank my water watching his eyes move again.

"I don't particularly like new." His cold tone was back again, "Tell me about these dreams you have."

"No." I replied simply taking a bite of food realizing I had one the night we spent together.

He doesn't need to know anything.

It's my past.

Not his.

"No?" I could tell he already wasn't happy but I don't care. "Fine." Is all he said before walking to his bathroom and running the water for a shower.

"Fine." I mocked finishing my food and falling back asleep feeling stronger after the food.

This morning we had another court meeting.

Nothing serious on the agenda just basic weekly things to go over.