Thirty Six

TH

After riding for days searching for the right spot we approached the abandoned looking house from intel that they were inside.

I froze in my track behind Jungkook.

"What exactly is our plan again?" My voice wavered slightly in fear.

"Do whatever it takes to get them back. Whoever is left at least." He signs at the thought of not bringing all three of them home.

"So kill? Don't speak." I question him again feeling a knot in my throat.

"Yes Taehyung. It's been called an ambush from the start. Were you not listening to a word I said on our ride here?" His voice filled with slight anger at my disobedience.

"I may have zoned out. Sorry." I still sounded uneasy despite trying to cover it and I think he noticed.

The last thing he needs is to be saving my ass in there too.

"Just get your head out of your tail and let's go. On three." He rolls his shoulders back and tears his sword from the sheath.

As my men rushed through the door I spotted Nayeon and Namjoon tied to each other blindfolded in the corner.

Their father must not be here yet.

Lucky us.

Or is that what he wants us to think.

I thrusted my sword forward through the lock on their shackles as they both screamed in terror, "It's us we're here to save you. Where's your mother." Neither of them spoke which lead me to the worst thought, "Jungkook the mother isn't here!" I screamed and he turned toward me.

"What?!" He kicks a table towards one of their fathers men and he falls over, "Where the hell is she?!"

"Idiot." Namjoon mumbled untangling himself from his sister and picking her up, "She hurt her foot I'll keep her safe."

I nodded and turned just in time for a man to come rushing my way. On instinct I held my sword forward and he ran straight into it unable to stop.

Instantly my head spun.

No no no not right now!

"Shit!" I yelled the images of what I've done flooding my memory as the man falls to the floor in front of me

"Taehyung!" Nayeon screams as another is running at me.

Yet again my instincts take over despite my hearts response and my sword slices across his chest spilling blood everywhere.

I squint my eyes shut as his blood hits my face.

Once I opened them I was in a different room.

With different people.

Where am I?