Twelve

TH

"Excuse me I need to speak with King Kim as soon as possible." A voice said behind the throne room door before being pulled back.

"Who's this?" I leaned forward before he spoke rather rushed.

"Your highness, Prince Jungkook has requested your company at tonight's dinner and he apologizes for the late notice."

"What the hell." I sighed thinking how long I'd have till dinner begins if we took horseback.

"It's urgent he says."

"Isn't everything to him." I mumbled to myself, "Grab a horse for my guard and I. We leave as soon as I can have a bag packed."

"You wouldn't rather take a carriage sir?" He dare question me.

"A carriage will only slow us down! Do as you're told the first time damn it! If it's so urgent we have no time for such luxuries."

"Yes sir."

As I arrived back in Daejeon there was a weird feeling surrounding the castle.

I was to put it simply, confused.

He sent me away so harshly why suddenly does he want me back here?

Has he changed his mind after his fit of anger?

Did he act too rash?

The guard who accompanied us told me little of why my presence was suddenly needed.

"Please grab me some flowers for the Prince while I change will you?" I asked my guard who's been by my side from Daegan since I arrived back.

Not taking any risks.

I can't come in empty handed after everything either.

I changed quickly and received the beautiful white wildflowers from the man and went straight for the dinning hall.

Bowing my head slightly discouraged at the shocked royal family my path lead straight for Jungkook.

That was until a young girl stumbled to the ground after calling to someone named Joonie.

Who in the world names a person Joonie?

I was able to catch her just in time before her pretty little head hit the floor and she looked up at me I'm shock.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed dusting off my coat, "I haven't worn proper shoes like these in years excuse my clumsiness.." her shy smile only flourished as I moved an out of place hair away from her face.

"Don't worry about it. It's no problem at all. A girl like you shouldn't be deprived from such luxuries for so long." I laughed turning towards the man she was calling for. Then it hit me.

Park Namjoon.

Not Joonie.

The first son of the Park family.

What's he doing here?

That means this must be their hidden sister Park Nayeon.

Interesting...

"Are you alright?" I charmed turning back to the young lady.

"Y-yes." She stuttered as I kissed the top of her hand and bowed. "Thank you." She curtsied before scurrying off to Namjoon's side.

"You're finally here." Jungkook spoke placing his hand on the small of my back walking towards the table, "We need to talk."

»»————-  ————-««
😬