Twenty Six *

JM

"I don't see how sex is a punishment." I laughed before receiving a harsh slap to my bare ass and have to bite down in my lower lip to avoid screaming at the sting.

"You've clearly never played with the lions." He husked into my ear before his large slim hands ran down my chest, over my waist, and stopped at my hip gripping tightly making me whine and knees feel weak.

His hand stroked lazily around me and I was already in bliss letting my head loll back against his shoulder small breaths escaping me right into his ear.

He hasn't said anything just let me enjoy this and the familiar knot formed in my stomach.

I was close.

If he thought not giving me dick and a hand job instead was punishment he needs to find new punishments.

I ground into his hand with every stroke before I exploded onto the shower wall with a sigh of relief.

But his hand didn't stop.

"Jungkook mm." My legs shook at the continued pleasure but he still kept going, "Ahh." I moaned reaching for his wrist to pull it away but his other hand grabbed my throat applying just enough pressure to make me freeze and feel light headed.

"You clearly don't get what this is do you?" He laughed in my ear watching how my body reacted to his touch shuddering slightly, "You're gonna cum as many times as you interrupted my meeting."

His thumb brushed my tip and that knot formed in my stomach again. I reached for the hand around my throat clinging to it, "I ah- I can't c-cum this early!" I gasped wiggling to get free as he repeatedly ran his hand over my slit it leaking steadily.

"You may not spill all five times but you'll surely feel like it."

Five times?!

My body tensed and hips stalled as my first dry orgasm washed over me and I moaned louder than before clawing at his waist behind me making him groan in pain.

"Please! Stop!"

"Why should I hmm? You're always so god damn disobedient. You know your rules." He spoke in my ear, but the only thing I focused on was the sound of his slick hand gliding against me echoing off the smooth walls.

The room already felt hazy but his hand didn't stop.

He picked up speed making me gasp and squirm, but there was nowhere to go.

His back was right against mine pushing me into the wall making it impossible to escape it.

The hand around my throat moved to my chest rubbing lazy circles.

Then I felt it again.

That fucking knot.

Sweat formed on my forehead and my breathing was shallow puffs mixed with whines of discomfort.

It tightened so hard this time I thought for sure I'd scream.

"Ahh fuck!" I squeezed my eyes shut, threw my head back, and grabbed the back of his neck for any sort of stability.

He just laughed as tears leaked from the corners of my shut eyes.

My hips involuntarily bucked not matter how hard I tried not to making it seem like I wanted this.

"Makes me wonder if you actually enjoy this. Being in trouble with me so much. Why else would you continue misbehaving? Do you enjoy being yelled at?"

"I c-can't do this!" I moaned the second dry orgasm hitting like a train and my knees buckled almost making me collapse to the floor.

"Don't fall now." Jungkook said darkly from behind hoisting me back up wrapping his arm around my waistline and placing his thigh between my legs for stability, "We aren't even close to done."

At this point I couldn't pretend to be strong anymore.

"I'm begging you please stop!!" Tears ran down my face as overstimulation took over and it felt like I would pass out.

"Two more, you're fine."

"N-noo! No m-more!" I leaned forward pressing my forehead to the tiled wall banging my fists against it as his hand never.
fucking.
stopped.

Now sitting propped on his muscular thigh left my hips to grind as they stuttered.

Feeling the fabric against my exposed ass only fueled the pleasure and I cursed under my breath for slightly enjoying his twisted punishment.

"Ahh Jun-" the third dry one hit and my body arched backward into his chest as I tried to push off of his teasing leg.

I can't feel my legs at this point and they're just dangling above the floor from his thigh holding me up.

"Last one pretty boy. Can you hold out."

"Nouuh!" I was sobbing, but he didn't care.

I prayed to keep my consciousness and not let him win.

"Maybe this will make you remember who's in charge of you now. Next time you want to hide in the castle from me or speak unasked for you'll remember this very moment. When you've got no control."

"F-fuck you!" I gasped as he threw me to the floor on my hands and knees slapping my ass so hard it burned.

"If you keep up that talk I'll add another." He snapped stroking faster teasing my hole with his other hand.

"N-no please I'm sorry! I didn't mean that!" I lowered to the floor stretching and arching wide eyed with fear watching his hands below me.

"That's right. Say it again." He demanded pushing two long slim fingers inside of me making me scream.

"I'm sorry!" I stooped to the level of pleasing him in this moment for my own need.

I can't take another one.

I need this to end.

"What was that?" He questioned with a cocky tone clenching his hand around me.

"F-fine! Y-you win!!" I cried.

The final knot built and built until I couldn't help but yell out as I came harder than ever before spilling onto the floor, "Jungkook!" My body went completely limp on the floor laying in the mess I've made as it continued to spill.

"Good boy." He hummed licking his hand clean before scooping my naked body off of the ground, "You need me more that you like to admit."

»»————-  ————-««
Well..