Fourteen

JM

Taehyung chuckled sitting up slightly as Jungkook smiled standing beside him.

"I'm sorry." He laughed which made the apology nonexistent, "Have you ever met King Kim?" He asked but my ears rang at the question.

My mouth opened and closed but nothing would come out.

"Wasn't there something about a deal you wanted to talk to him about?" Taehyung questioned buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah, but I haven't decided if it's worth the danger they bring." Jungkook spoke as if I wasn't standing right here.

Like someone as his equal wasn't listening.

"You keep repeating that my family puts yours in such danger, however you allow the devil himself to reside in your damn bed." I couldn't stop the flow of words from leaving my tongue and it angered them both.

"Excuse me?" He questioned as Taehyung stood up fixing himself further.

"Don't think I don't know about what he has done. Why he's King." I held my stance despite feeling as if I could drown in my own anger as the tide rose higher.

"What is it that you think you know about me young little prince." Taehyung laughed at my threatening words as he walked to the edge of the bed before sitting again.

As if my age changes my ability to rule.

"Word surely gets around your highness. I know you'll do anything it takes to get and keep what you think is yours. I know you don't regret the things you've done. I also know what I have about your past could send you straight to the guillotine if it fell into the wrong hands."

He seemed scared now.

Body tense.

Breath held.

Jungkook as well.

Those once soft doe eyes turned wide and full of concern for his obvious lover, "You wouldn't." He laughed nervously looking between the two of us in front of him, "You can't!" That laugh now turned into one of pure anxiety, "You have nothing to prove anything! It's mere rumors."

I tilted my head feeling bad for the older prince, "Jungkook there's so much you don't know about me. Just as there's little I know about you." My words only seemed to unsettle the two more. Has he forgotten who my father is despite my hatred towards him. It has its' perks.

"Now if there'll be no actual conversation about the deal I'll be on my way. Please continue though, I'd hate for such passion to be broken for too long." My sarcasm ripped through their silence before I stepped out closing the heavy door behind me.

What a pity it would be if such news spread from Daejeon to Daegan.

»»————-  ————-««