Eight

JK

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled from across the ballroom startling our guest who was holding hands with king Kim.

"Jungkook she hasn't done anything." He chuckled slightly wondering what my problem was.

"I'm speaking to you! Not her! Get the hell out of Daejeon Taehyung!" Jin came around the pillar guiding the young lady out of the ballroom and towards our fathers quarters where she could meet with him privately without any disruption.

All I could see was red.

"You've done the last bit of hurting I'm giving you the chance to do. First last night you admit to never loving me in the slightest and now you're suddenly into women?! Get out." I repeated myself taking a step back as he tried to reach for me.

"Jungkook it was nothing don't be so silly." He smiled and it made me want to throw up.

"You're done here. Go back to Daegan." I spoke coldly trying to hold my composure in front of him.

I never wanted him to go, but I can't let him stay.

"I can't go back to Daegan!" His eyes grew wide with worry about what would happen to him if he did.

"You chose to act out of violence in your kingdom to gain power. You have to take the consequences for it. Get. Out."

"Jungkook please you know I can't do that!" He yelled back in front of the guards who reached for their swords ready to defuse the situation if needed. "I did what I had to do to stay alive!"

"And you can now do what you have to do to survive with the repercussions. I don't want you here. No one does. Go home." I jumped backward as he lunged for my neck.

A guard quickly drew his sword and was holding it to king Kim's neck watching me for a command. I lowered my hand telling him to go back.

"You are in my home Taehyung" I signaled to the protection all around me, "and you've overstayed your welcome. If something is to happen to you in Daegan we can negotiate a deal to protect you. Otherwise I will not tell you again. Pack your things and make the journey home. Tonight."

"Jungkook please!" He knelt hands clasped together shaking. "Please let me make it all up to you!"

"Like I mentioned before." I smiled getting on one knee in front of him tilting his chin upward to place one last kiss on his lips, "The cowering dog of this palace."

After standing and taking a few steps backward he stood looking at me lost for words, "Run home with your tail between your legs now Tae. Don't come back without announcing prior. We are done here." I waved for the guards to assist his packing and went to my bedroom locking the door to ensure no visitors.

He has to go.

No more distractions.

Be the future king.

»»————-  ————-««