Eleven

NJ

"That piece of shit!" Jimin yelled slamming his hands into the beautiful stone wall of our shared room, "He doesn't care about anyone but himself! How could I ever have thought this would work? That he would help! That we would ever be safe! We might as well go back to that damn forest and wait to be killed! Why drag this on any longer?!"

"Jimin.." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose gaining a headache as his ears turn red with anger before he turned his focus to me, "Just get changed and settle down before dinner. We will figure this out before leaving if that is our only option. I'll think of something. We can not just throw our hands up and give in."

"It's useless. It was a bad idea from the beginning." He groaned flopping onto his bed and staring at the ceiling.

Before I could say anything to soothe him there was a knock at the door.

"Just do what I told you will ya?" I stood from the desk and opened the door to reveal an older man who looked similar to the King, or maybe even Jungkook in a way, "Can I help you?" I questioned as the man just looked blankly at me as if he has seen a ghost.

"Oh!" He shook his head with a slight laugh as if he was nervous in my presence, "I'm sorry, I'm Jeon Seokjin. Kings eldest son." His hand reached out and I shook it firmly watching his eyes divert slightly from mine, "They just sent me over to show you where the dinning room was for dinner if you're ready."

"Sure, I think Jimin is just finishing up now." I lied bowing slightly before closing the door behind me to see Jimin barely sitting up to get changed.

That was odd.

"Hurry up we need to meet Nayeon and mother in the dining hall!" I yelled at my brother who just cursed telling me he would find it himself before I headed there with the guidance of Seokjin.

The man was older, but not taking the throne?

I wonder what his reasoning is considering I'm the same.

No desire at all to be the throne warmer.

As we turned the corner I saw our baby sister dressed to the hills with a goofy smile on her face.

"Joonie! Look how pretty this gown is!" She dramatically twirled fanning it out, but quickly lost balance and was caught by a stranger with flowers in his hand

Who is he?

"I'm so sorry!" She stood dusting off his jacket for him, "I haven't worn proper shoes like these in years excuse my clumsiness.." her shy side broke out as he moved an out of place hair away from her face.

"Don't worry about it. It's no problem at all. A girl like you shouldn't be deprived from such luxuries for so long." He laughed turning towards me.

I hadn't figured out who he was until Jungkook came into the picture.

Then it all made sense.

It was King Kim Taehyung of Daegan

But what was he doing here?

Now?

»»————-  ————-««
Oops