Eighteen

JK

As the court left and Taehyung was taken from me I stayed on the ground head in my hands.

Everything hurts.

My head.

My heart.

My soul.

What has he done?

"Jungkook get off that floor this instant." My fathers voice raddled in the now almost empty room.

I couldn't.

I can't get up.

I don't have the strength to.

He's gone.

He's really gone.

A belt of cries left my lips making everyone else fall silent.

My body shook uncontrollably and mind fogged over completely.

I hate him.

I hate him with all my being.

My own brother left the room without a word clearly unnerved by the scene unfolding.

This can't really be happening.

"Come on Kook." Namjoon said softly helping me to my feet and hugging me close to him, "It's alright."

I shoved him away quickly making his eyes widen, "It isn't!" I spun around to face his younger brother before trying to throw a punch.

My weak effort was stopped as Namjoon closed his arms around me from behind pulling me a few steps away.

"It's for the best. He's dangerous." He spoke again as Jimin just ran his hand through his hair as if nothing happened.

"You know nothing about him." I grit through my teeth as he held tighter.

"You're right, we know nothing. You do." He agreed gripping my shoulders, "What he did still makes him unwell. You must see that for yourself."

I felt my heart physically tear itself apart

Piece by piece it shredded.

The farther Taehyung got from me the more it hurt.

"I need him." I said to only myself before walking calmly up to Jimin tears making a steady stream down my face and entire body quivering holding back the scream I so desperately needed to release, "I hope you realize what you just did."

"I do." He sighed placing his hand on my shoulder which felt like it was burning through the very cloth I wore.

"You don't." I walking out of the room hearing my father's rage flood the halls summoning me back.

But I ignored it.

I couldn't even make it to my quarters before collapsing to my hands and knees screaming through these castle halls and begging to get him back.

The guards stood only feet from me at my door looking on with concern.

I pressed my forehead to the cold tile floor sobbing, "Please God.." I prayed, "Give him back."

"Excuse me?" A voice piped in almost faintly there and I lifted my head now angry that someone dared to follow me here, "Can I speak with you?"

»»————-  ————-««
Who is it?