🔥LXXXVII🔥

*This whole chapter is filthy, filthy smut ok? Ok.

After some intense rounds of rock, paper, scissors in the car, Tae reigned supreme and won the right to carry Luna over the threshold. She found it sweet how adamant they were about treating their commitment like a wedding down to the little details like this.

She let out a little squeal when Tae swept her off her feet a little quicker than she'd expected once they'd arrived.

"I'd never let you fall Angel," he smirks seductively as he carries her from the car to the door and over the threshold.

It was his turn to make a noise of surprise when Luna repositioned herself in his arms so that her legs were around his waist, her arms still around his neck.

"It's a little too late for that love," she smiles, leaning forward and placing little butterfly kisses all over his neck.

His breathing sped and he clutches her ass, digging his fingers into her as he climbed the stairs, their soulmates trailing behind them.

Luna let out a little moan at the feeling and started to unbutton his shirt, placing kisses on the parts of his chest she could reach.

They finally made it to her room and he sat her at the edge of her bed and let her continue to undo his shirt, kissing a trail down the path.

Smirking up at him, she unbuckles his pants and slides them down his legs slowly, kissing his quickly hardening cock through his underwear.

"Don't you love it when she takes control?" JK says, his back hitting the bed next to where Luna was sitting.

"First time, but I'm loving it so far," Tae breathes, as she pushes him back slightly.

"I'll take good care of you baby," she says, flipping her hair out of the way.

She feels her dress being unzipped as she squats in front of Tae, grabbing ahold of the band of his underwear with her teeth and pulling them down slowly.

She stands back up, pressing her silk clad body against his as she turns him around and backs him into the bed. He gets the message and sits, his mouth watering as he watches the silk slip down her body and pool down at her feet.

Everyone's eyes drifted to her as she stood in only a silk, white thong and her heels, the moonlight shining on her through the window making her look like a goddess.

"Truly ethereal, all of you," Yoongi says, leaning down to kiss Jimin's lips, then Jin's.

Luna slips out of her heels and places an upside down kiss on Jungkook's mouth, winking at Hobi as she breaks the kiss, making JK moan with need.

"Someone's needy. Did you enjoy that kiss?" he asks JK as he licks a path up his abs.

JK nods, panting heavily as Hobi took one of his nipples into his mouth, pinching the other.

The sight makes Luna even more wet as she straddles Tae's lap, running her fingers through his hair as she pulls him in for a kiss, skillfully swirling her tongue against his.

"Lie back baby," she breaks the kiss, breathing heavily as she grinds her hips into his, taking him by surprise when her warm pussy touches his cock.

Tae does as told and Luna slides down his body until her face is level with his crotch.

Purposely making him wait, she smirks and looks over at Joon, who is sitting at the head of the bed watching everyone. They catch each other's eyes and he sees the question there.