LXXVII

They finally make it back to the house and order takeout. Not in the mood for anything in particular, Luna let's Jin decide for her and plops down on the couch, suddenly exhausted.

She wakes up to Jin shaking her shaking her. She didn't even know she had gone to sleep.

"Princess, the food is here," he says, making her groan grumpily.

"I'm not hungry oppa. I just want to sleep," she sighs, getting up and heading up the stairs.

She puts Hobi's ring in one of her jewelry drawers, plops down on her bed face first, and goes back to sleep.

"Did something happen while you guys were out? Her mood is weird," Yoongi asks Jimin and JK.

"She was fine at first I could tell she was getting grumpy on the way back but I thought it was because she was hungry," Jimin says, looking up the stairs with worry.

"I hope she's not getting sick," Joon mumbles.

"Should we go check on her?" Tae asks, frowning.

"We should let her sleep a little longer first. We'll check when we're done eating," Hobi says.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna was asleep, her body curled into a ball as she slept. She had deep frowns on her face and looked be in some type of pain.

Hobi sat on the edge of the bed and swept her hair away from her face, placing his hand on her forehead.

"She's pretty warm," he says, looking up at Joon and Jin with concern.

"Lu, wake up. Are you in pain," Joon shakes her awake, feeling her forehead as well.

"My stomach," she says, blinking the sleep away before sitting up.

"Your stomach's upset? I think we have medicine for that," Jin says.

"Wait! What's the date?" she asks, looking for her phone.

She pulls up the date and sighs heavily when she sees the little, red dot on the day's date.

"It's my fucking period," she huffs, tossing the phone to the end of the bed and falling back into her pillows with a huff.

"Wait, I thought you didn't have those?" Hobi asks, confused while Jin and Joon rub their necks anxiously.

"There's no blood but I do still have the symptoms sometimes," she explains, pulling her knees back into her chest as another cramp makes itself known.

"What can we do?" Jin asks, feeling bad for her.

"Nothing. The first day is always the worst and there's nothing I can take that'll work," she answers, thoroughly peeved at mother nature's timing.

"How long does it last?" Hobi asks, stroking her hair, pulling it away from her face and neck.

"Three to four days tops. It gets more bearable as time goes on. I should be able to function again on the third day. Gosh I hate this. Mother nature's a fucking bitch with terrible timing ," she replies, squeezing her eyes shut as she was hit with more pain.

"I feel bad for you," Joon says, reaching forward to rub her leg.

"It's not your fault. I apologize in advance if I'm a bitch to any of you by the way. I get irritated easily during this time," she says.

"We understand. You should really eat though princess. You haven't since this morning," Jin suggests.

"I'd rather not. It's only going to make me nauseous. I'll try later tonight or tomorrow," she replies, making their eyes widen.

"TOMORROW? How can you wait that long to eat?" Jin yells, looking at her like she had just grown two heads.

"Not a good idea baby girl. You gotta at least try," Joon adds.

"Guys I get that you're concerned, but I've been dealing with this shit every month for years now. I know how my body works. My uterus is attacking me right now. I don't need you attacking me too so if you don't mind I'd like to try and sleep through this pain," she says, turning her back to them and pulling the cover up over her face.

Hobi chuckles and kisses her hair before getting up and making his way out, a shocked Joon and Jin trailing behind him.

"Did she just dismiss us ?" Joon asks in disbelief.

"She did," Jin answers, his tone the same.

Hobi laughs at the two as they make their way back down the stairs.

"What's so funny hyung?" Joon asks, rolling his eyes at his elder's carefree attitude.

"It's just that you two don't have older sisters and it shows. I know better than to tell a woman that's on her period what to do," he says, shaking his head.

"That's what's wrong with her? I thought she didn't have...those," Yoongi says, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Those what?" You know what's wrong with Noona?" JK asks, Jimin and Tae training behind him.

"She's fine...we'll sort of. She doesn't have periods but she does get the symptoms sometimes. She has a bit of a fever and a tummy ache right now," Hobi explains, making their shoulders slump in relief.

"Why do I suddenly feel bad for being a man?" Jimin asks, not liking that she was in pain.

"Does she need anything? Did she take some medicine? Is there medicine for that?" Tae asks, a sad pout on his face.

"She says that nothing works the first day and that she'll probably be functional by the third day. It lasts four days by the way," Jin informs, making their eyes widen.

"But that's Thursday right?" Yoongi asks.

"Now I really feel bad. There has to be a way to ease her discomfort. We've got so many things to approve this week concerning the ceremony and I know she'll want to be a part of that," Jimin says.

"Definitely...and she apologizes in advance if she's bitchy towards any of us. Her words," Joon informs, making Hobi chuckle again.

"I can't imagine that. She's never really mean, unlike you guys," Tae adds.

"She's already put these two in their places for trying to tell her what to do," Hobi says, making them look up in shock.

"We just wanted her to eat," Jin shrugs.

"I'd bet my last dollar you yelled," Yoongi says, shaking his head at his hyung.

"Not intentionally," he replies, rubbing the back of his neck again.

"Guys, I have a few ideas," Joon calls, reading something on his phone.

They all gather around him and read over his shoulder.

"Mission Make Luna Feel Better is a go!" JK says, putting his shoes on.

"We're going too," Jimin and Tae holler, putting in theirs as well.

A/N: Another update coming soon!

Let me know what you thought about this chapter 💜

Song recommendation: Not Another Love Song-Ella Mai