LIX

Luna and Joon join the boys a few moments later, ignoring their side eyes and glances.

They ended up going through the set three times, just to make sure everything was running smoothly before deciding to rest before the show. The show starts at 6pm and it's just now 9 am so they had a lot of time to kill.

"Oh thank God. I'm dying for a nap," Yoongi wines, throwing his arm around her shoulders as they make their way back to their huge dressing room.

There was a large sectional, some chairs, a TV mounted on the wall, and a large breakfast spread on the left side of the room; and there were stylist chairs, changing screens, racks of clothing, and a wall of mirrors on the right side.

There were a few people bustling in and out, already getting things ready for the night.

"You can eat with me princess," Jin says, making his way over to the food.

Meanwhile, Luna sat next to Yoongi on the sofa, sinking into the comfy cushions with a sigh.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Moments later, they all laid back lazily on the couch, stuffed to the brim.

"I'm bored," JK whines in English, making Luna poke his cheek and coo at his cuteness.

"I'm going to the restroom," Luna announces, using Yoongi and JK's knees to get up.

She makes her way to the nearest bathroom and does her business. As she dries her hands, her phone starts to ring, Katrina's name flashing across the screen.

"Hey girl," she greets, sitting in the little lounge area of the huge bathroom.

"Um you never called me back the other night, but I saw your clap back. That's my cousin! Have you been online since then?" She asks, making Luna laugh.

"Nope, I said all I was willing to say on the topic and left it alone. I don't do that back and forth shit," Luna says, admiring the way her nails sparkle in the bright light of the bathroom.

"Girl, she deleted everything, but your fans are still dragging her for filth. They commenting little moons all over all her pages. Some even bought a physical copy of her album just so they could circle your name in the credits for all those songs. That's what she gets coming for you like that," Katrina informs, cackling loudly into the phone.

"The moonbeams don't play babe. I'm actually thinking about changing my fandom name to maybe galaxies or something. I really want to recreate myself and I want them to feel like a part of the process. I mean, I just dropped music for the first time in two years and they've never stopped supporting me. Not many can say that they have a fandom as understanding as mine," Luna says, fanning her eyes as she got a little emotional.

Not wanting to worry the boys, she put her phone on speaker and sent a text to the group chat letting them know that she was okay, just talking on the phone.

"That's because they know that you're a good person. You've always been so transparent, which makes you more relatable to your audience. I like that name too. It's cute, like your own little world for you and them," Kat says, making a light bulb go off in Luna's head.

"Kat, I don't know if I say it enough, but I love you! You just gave me an idea. I gotta go. We'll talk again soon," Luna says, making kissy noises in the phone before hanging up and making her way out of the bathroom.

Excited to share her idea, she makes it back to the room quickly.

"Hey guys, Kat just gave me...oh my god! Why are you watching this?" she wines, staring at the TV screen where one of her award show performances was playing.