40

After hearing the good news, the boys decided that they wanted to take Luna out to celebrate. After all, it was her connections in the music industry that got them the airtime that they had been working towards getting for years.

Luna voiced her concerns about going out in public together, but they weren't having it. This was something that wasn't going to be celebrated without her. They weren't too worried about being seen with her too. They had less than two weeks before the whole world would know that they were soulmates anyways.

They had already started putting together plans to go to a low key club that frequented idols—one that knew it would do more harm than good to reveal that they were there. They decided on a club that they had occasionally frequented for nights like these, knowing that they could get a VIP section to themselves. They had invited Halsey, but unfortunately; she wouldn't be able to go because she was flying out that night after shooting.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna sat at her vanity doing placing pins in her hair so that her waves would hold while she waited for Tae to pick her outfit.

"Hmm... something sparkly for sure. Something you can comfortably dance in too. How about a romper?" he asks, not waiting for a response as he palmed through her rompers.

Luna rolls her eyes in amusement and starts on her makeup. Since they were going to a club, she decided to do a smoky look. She finished the look with a dark pink lipstick and some sparkly highlight before setting it with a setting spray.

Satisfied with her work, she put the sparkly diamond chain, Rolex, bracelet, and stud earrings that Tae had picked on. Personally, she preferred to pick her outfit before her jewelry; but apparently Tae does it the other way around.

"Aha! Found it. This is perfect," he exclaims, pulling out a black, satin, short romper that had crystals embroidered all over it.

"Ah, I forgot all about this. It's a custom piece that I've never worn. Are you sure about this one Tae? It's shorter than it looks," she says, reaching out to run her fingers over the material.

"Well that makes it even better," he says, a mischievous smile in place.

"We're going to be around people though TaeTae. You won't get jealous?" she asks, raising her brows at him in question.

"The opposite actually. Seeing other men look at you won't bother me because I know who you belong to. They'll be wondering what's under this when I already know," he says, taking the piece off of the hanger and placing it in her hands.

Luna felt her heart rate pick up as she struggled to suppress her hormonal urges. Tae could be a quirky and playful boy one minute and a smooth, debonaire man the next. She noted how his tone of voice deepened and the how confidence radiated off of him. It was sexy and demanding; and the way he was looking at her urged her to drop her worries and slide the garment up her body.

"Beautiful," he whispers, helping her clasp the back.

He turned her towards her full length mirror and places his hands around her waist before dipping down to kiss her neck.

"Knowing that they'll never be able to do this...or this turns me on. You're ours, so let them look," he elaborates further, placing another kiss on her neck and dipping his large hand into the cup of her bra, letting his fingers graze her nipple.

Their eyes met in the mirror briefly before they hear Jin yell for them to get their butts downstairs.

Luna sighs in both disappointment and relief. Disappointed that they couldn't go further, but also relieved because she didn't need a puddle in her panties in the club.