Q&A

Questions for me:

Is Jungkook only a sub with Luna or a switch?
-Mostly a sub, but I will have him switch from time to time.

Where are you from?
-🇺🇸 Born and raised in Alabama.

When Jungkook loses his virginity to Luna, will the chapter be steamy?
-Of course. Steamy chapters are my specialty 😏🙃

Did Jiwoo leave to France already?
-No, not yet. I plan to have her go after the soulmate ceremony.

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
-Passionate, Loyal, Generous, Diligent, and Silly

What skin color is Luna?
-Luna is portrayed by Saweetie, a rapper/model. She is the girl in all the pictures and had a caramel like skin color. She has a range of skin tones though. This is the darkest she gets in the summer:

Why did you start writing—and why this book?-I've been writing for as long as I remember

-I've been writing for as long as I remember. I got into poetry and songwriting at a young age. Reading other BTS fanfics inspired me to write this story.

How did you get into BTS and Kpop?
-During quarantine, I was seeing a lot of BTS fanfics on here(Wattpad) and looked them up out of curiosity. From there, I fell down the BTS rabbit hole and discovered other Kpop artists from there.

Do you have any other BTS stories?
-Plenty, check my profile 💜

Who is your bias?
-As of right now, Yoonmin. I can't choose between the two. The rest are my bias wreckers because they all slay me 🤣 I go from being Yoonmin biased to OT7 all the time. I love them all!

Is the picture in the story you?
-Ha! No, I wish 🤣 The pictures are a rapper named Saweetie. You should check out her instagram.

Do you have siblings and do they know you write stories like these?'
-I have three older brothers and they know I write poetry and stuff but not fanfics.

If you could date one member, who would it be?
-Yoongi because I feel like we would get along well. We're both homebodies and old souls. I'm a bit possessive when I'm in a relationship so I like that he looks like he would curve tf out of other women who try to get with him when he's taken 😅 I also like older men. I feel like he'd be pretty mature and I would learn a thing or two from him 😏

When did you get into fan fiction?
-Around 2010 when I stumbled upon Wattpad. I was a huge twilight fan so I started out reading those fanfics.

What is your favorite BTS song?
-Run BTS

Are you getting married after this while miss rona situation?
-Not anymore chile, dodged a bullet 🫣

Will we get a longer chapter or a chapter dedicated to Luna's dad hearing the songs?
-Yes, coming very soon. Look forward to that being a very emotional chapter.

Will there ever be a time that the 8 of them go through a hard time and take a break or something?
-They will have hard times and arguments, etc. but nothing serious enough to make them take a break. Breaks are for quitters 😏

If you were to be in a movie or a book, which character would you be?
-This was a super hard question but I'm going to go with the character Laura Croft from Tomb Raider. I used to be obsessed with the movie and the video game and I would love doing stunts.

How did you come up with this story?
-I basically wrote what I wanted to read. I've noticed that a lot of BTS fanfics, especially the ot7 stories here on wattpad start out with a very poor or insecure character...or both. There's nothing wrong with that, but I wanted to switch things up and put them with a woman that has her shit together(for the most part) and someone that understands fame and the music industry.

Question for Luna:

What was your view on soulmates before you met the boys?
-At first, I was scared shitless to find my soulmate...well soulmates now. I feared that I would suffer the same fate as my mom...that I wouldn't be good enough for them. I've always cherished the idea though, which is why I refused to date anyone. I wanted all my experiences to be with them. As time went on though, I got lonely and started to get impatient. I was, and still am determined to be the best soulmate I can be.

Question for Jimin:

How do you feel about Jungkook?
-I adore him. Watching him become the man that he is today had been an experience I wouldn't trade for the world. At first, I only looked at him in a brotherly way; but as we got older our feelings grew. I love him and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

Question for Jungkook:

How do you feel about Jimin?
-I'm extremely lucky to have him in my life. That's for sure. He's a beautiful person, inside and out. He's selfless, a great listener and friend and that's what makes him such a good lover. I'm forever grateful that I get to have a piece of his soul inside me forever.

A/N: I think I got everybody's questions. If I didn't get yours, leave the question in the comments and I'll update this. As always, thanks so much for your views, comments, and votes. I hope that you will keep enjoying reading this as much as I love writing it 💜