LXXVI

"This is perfect Jiwoo, I love it," Luna exclaims, admiring the dress Jiwoo had made for her.

"I knew you would. You look beautiful," she responds, walking around Luna in a circle to make sure everything fit perfectly.

The dress fit perfectly. It was tighter at the top, a classy amount of cleavage showing, and loosened a little at the bottom. It reached about mid calf and the left side had a slit the reached just a little above the knee. The dress was both classy and sexy and Luna loved the way the pearl colored silk felt and looked against her skin.

"I have the perfect Louboutins at home to go with this. The dress is simple so I can get away with some sparkly shoes. They're off white and covered in gems and pearls," Luna says, carefully stripping out of the dress so that Jiwoo could place it back in the garment bag for safe keeping.

"Noona! It's almost 3," JK yells, knocking on the door.

Back in her clothes, Luna answers it on his third knock, placing the garment bag in his hand.

"Chill, it's only about 25 minutes away and the appointment is at 3:30. Guard that with your life though," she warns, gesturing towards the bag she'd just handed him.

"Sheesh, I'll never keep any grapes if I keep letting you guys in," Jiwoo exclaims, snatching her grapes from Jimin and putting them back in the fridge.

It was now Tuesday and Jae, the jeweler, had called Luna the day before and told her she could come and pick up Hobi's ring. JK happened to overhear and asked if he could go with. He hadn't had any luck picking out anything for Tae yet and the deadline was basically Friday. The ceremony would be held on Saturday evening. He felt a bit better when he'd talked to Jimin, who also had been having trouble picking something for Jin. They'd been browsing online, but hadn't come across anything good enough and didn't really have time to go shopping.

"You coming with today?" Luna asks Jiwoo, snatching a grape that Jimin had managed to keep and popping it into her mouth.

She laughs as his sour expression and turns to Jiwoo, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, no. I've got some designs that I need to get down on paper," she says.

"Ok, we'll we'll see you Friday, if not sooner. Thanks for the dress again," Luna says, hugging her.

Everyone's family was set to arrive on Friday and they were going to get together at the house and do a huge family dinner so that they could all get acquainted.

The boys say their goodbyes and they all make their way down to the car, JK being extra careful with the dress.

They all slide into the backseat and JK hangs up the garment bag in the third row  of the SUV by itself. Luna gives the driver the address to the jewelry store and sits back between the two stressed boys.

"This guy is a great jeweler. I'm sure he'll have something you'll like. If not, maybe you could pay extra to have something done by Friday like I did. He got Hobi's ring done in four days so as long as it's nothing too extremely detailed; he may be able to custom make something by Friday," she says, grabbing both their hands, clutching them in her lap.

JK had been outwardly impatient and anxious all day and Jimin had been withdrawn and quiet. The worry was practically rolling off them and she couldn't blame them. This was cutting it extremely close.

They arrived about 5 minutes before time, but went inside anyways. The clerk from last time recognized Luna right away and gave her a big smile, welcoming her back.

She didn't have to show her ID this time, but Jimin and JK did, even though the man felt bad because he knew them already. They assured him that they weren't annoyed and that he was just doing his job before he led them back.