LXXI

Luna sat on the floor in Jiwoo's sewing room placing little jewel stickers on her thigh tattoo, making it look as if the center of the blossoms had diamonds in them.

Jiwoo looks up and chuckles at her friend's antics. She really was like a little kid when she drank coffee. This was the only thing that made her sit in one spot for longer than 30 seconds.

"You know those are going to be hard to come off right? They're made for fabrics, not skin," she announces casually, meeting Luna's widened eyes.

"Well, shit I might as well keep going now. You should've told me that before," she responds, shrugging and going back to her task.

Jiwoo shakes her head amusedly and goes back to cutting out the fabric for Luna's dress.

Luna stands up and turns her thigh to the mirror, admiring her handy work.

"So pretty. They can pass for piercings," she says, admiring the way they sparkle.

"You should wear shorts more often. I know the boys went crazy when they saw this outfit," Jiwoo teases.

"Oh, they haven't seen it yet. I was still curling my hair when they left. Can you believe my bangs are growing out already," she groans.

"Oop, they're going to flip. And just get them cut again," Jiwoo responds.

"Yeah I gotta meet them at BigHit later. Do you think these shorts are too short? I should've changed when we stopped by the house," Luna groans.

"You are fine Luna. Your shorts are a respectable length. Your ass cheeks aren't hanging out and your legs look amazing. Flaunt that body," Jiwoo exclaims.

"Okay, okay. I just get self conscious because most women here are so much smaller than me. I feel like I'm showing way more skin than I actually am sometimes," Luna confesses, checking out her outfit in the mirror.

 I feel like I'm showing way more skin than I actually am sometimes," Luna confesses, checking out her outfit in the mirror

"Everyone gets a little self conscious sometimes, even super beautiful mega stars like you. You're the most confident person I know Luna. You don't fit molds. You break them remember?" Jiwoo responds thoughtfully.

"See this is why you're my best friend. You always know what to say," Luna exclaims, wrapping her arms around Jiwoo from behind.

The tender moment was shattered by multiple notifications coming to Luna's phone.

"Who the fuc-" she cuts her curse off when she sees what Joon just sent in the group chat.

Joonie 🦀
Tap Tap Tap in 🤣

Joonie 🦀 Tap Tap Tap in 🤣