LXXV

Having gone to sleep so early the night before; everyone was up and refreshed, ready to start the day.

Luna woke up in an extra good mood so she wanted to put some extra effort into her outfit for the day. She applied some curl soufflé through her curls and hummed to herself as she searched for an outfit.

She decided to go with an all black look, pairing an off the shoulder top with jeans that had rips in the knees.

She added some strappy, lace up heels and silver accessories as well as black lipstick.

She was switching her stuff over to a simple, black Birkin bag when JK and Tae walked in.

"Woah sexy," they tease, wiggling their brows at her.

Luna rolls her eyes and giggles at their antics, grabbing a pair of black aviator shades and sliding them on, doing an over the top pose. They pretended to take pictures of her as she strutted out of the room and down the stairs.

"Oh gosh, my heartu," Hobi exclaims when he sees her, "falling down" at the base of the stairs.

Luna holds her laugh and steps over him when she gets to the bottom.

"Somebody call a medic please. A fanboy just fainted," she says in an unbothered, bougie voice.

"Is that all I am to you?" Hobi exclaims, sitting up and clutching his chest with a wounded look.

This made everyone lose it. Luna doubled over, practically throwing her upper half onto the counter next to Joon as she laughed.

"Why are you like this?" she howled, tickled still.

Upon seeing her hysterical state; the boys laughed even harder.

What a morning.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna sat in her studio behind the soundboard while JK was inside recording My Time.

"I get what you're saying. The end needs something to fill that time. How about you just vibe with the beat and just hum it out," she says, demonstrating little "ah" sounds that went along with the beat.

JK smiles his big, bunny smile and gives her the signal to record. She plays the end of the track, bobbing her head along as he came in with the ending.

"JK, baby boy! This is perfection. I know ARMY is going to love it," she says, smiling from ear to ear as she played it back.

"This came out a bit more sensual than I intended, but I'm not complaining. Everyone needs to stop seeing me as a baby. I'm a grown man and I think this song will help get that across," he says, rocking from side to side with the beat.