39

Luna awakened to light kisses being placed on her lips and a warm hand massaging her scalp. She kept her eyes closed for a while, enjoying the calming sensation. If Joon kept this up, she'd surely fall back asleep.

"Baby I know you're awake," he whispers, amused by her lack of movement.

He watched as a slow smile crept across her face and her eyes fluttered open to meet his. She had been comfortably resting on his chest, her leg draped across his waist. He had been awake for about an hour, just savoring the moment. He loved how soft and warm her body felt against his and he enjoyed listening to her steady breathing as she slept. He took the time to really study her features. His baby girl was beyond gorgeous, even in her current state of disarray. Her hair was up in a very messy bun having come unraveled during the night and her face was completely free of makeup. His eyes trailed her body, taking in the sight of her in just one of his T-shirts. They had all showered the night before and retired to their own rooms; not having the energy to clean Luna's room yet, which is how she ended up in his bed.

"You ok?" Luna asks, caressing Joon's face.

He snapped out of his thoughts and leaned his head into her hand, enjoying the sweet touch.

"I'm okay baby girl. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have been blessed with seven gorgeous soulmates," he replies, placing a kiss to her palm.

"I think the same every time I look at you all," she replies, placing a kiss on his chest.

"So sweet," Joon says, placing his hand under her chin and tilting her face upwards so he could place a passionate kiss on her lips.

"And that's my cue," Luna says breathlessly climbing over him so that she could get out of the bed.

She had caught the double meaning in his words and knew that if she'd stayed in that bed with him that she wouldn't be getting up any time soon. Besides, she was too sore from the night before and didn't want to risk over exerting herself. Namjoon chuckled as he watched her "nope" it out of there, heading in the direction of her room. He hoped he wasn't too rough with her last night.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna and the boys sat around the table eating the breakfast she had made. Spirits were high as they chatted the morning away while she played music in the background. They would be shooting the Boy in Luv MV today.

"I like this song Noona," JK says as she cleared the dishes away.

"Me too. I don't know what it is but I fuck with it. Sounds like Lloyd," she says, swaying her hips to the beat as she rinsed the dishes in the sink.

Thankfully, Jin had gone upstairs to change.

"It says Slow Wine Bass Line by Lloyd featuring Teddy Riley," JK says, reading the tablet she had set up in the kitchen.

"Perfect English baby," she praises, looking up to see him dancing his way towards her, a silly look on his face.

"Dance with me princess," he whispers in her ear as he places his hands on her waist from behind.

She looked back at him with a smirk, gripping the sink as she whined her waist to the beat, her ass flush against his crotch.

"Fuck," Hobi breathes as he watched the slow, deliberate movement of her hips.

The remaining soulmates, with the exception of Jin and Yoongi, who had gone upstairs, watched the exchange. Jimin gulps as he catches sight of her lacy panties peeking from underneath the T-shirt she was wearing.