🔥LXXIX🔥

*Long, filthy smut at the end. (My imagination ran a little wild 😝)

Unfortunately for Luna, morning came fast and the pain came with it. On top of that, she had been called and informed that she needed to be at Bighit for two meetings. This meant she had to put on her big girl panties and suck it up. Duty calls.

She got up, took a hot shower, and quickly got dressed in a yellow and black dress, adding a watch, black heels, and accessories.

She did all this on autopilot, trying her best to ignore the pain that made her want to double over and clutch her stomach

The boys looked on in pity, feeling that she was in distress and hating that they couldn't convince her to stay home and rest.

Hobi gave her some Tylenol extra strength and a bottle of water and JK passed her a thermal of raspberry leaf tea as they all filed out the door.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna's first meeting was with MTV and it lasted almost three hours. She had felt herself getting super annoyed and had to hold her tongue more times than she could count. She and CEOs Yoon and Park as well as the boys' manager, Sejin, had spent the first hour discussing what the global countdown would mean for the music industry as a whole; the second hour in a push and pull debate over whether it would be worth MTV's time; and the rest of the time was spent with Luna scolding the men for getting off topic, even going as far as to use her career as an example.

One was clearly a bit too much of a fan and the other was a straight up, pompous asshole. The asshole had tried to argue that MTV was fine with the way that they had been running things and that without MTV; artists like herself wouldn't get half the exposure and recognition they get now. According to him, they'd "contributed a significant amount" to her success.

Bullshit.

"Actually, I think you have that the other way around. My fan base reached 100 million last year. If it weren't for artists like myself, you wouldn't be getting any recognition. I've personally never—not once—asked for my videos to be played on MTV. I've never needed your assistance. That's what artists have marketing teams for. Now I think we've passed our allotted time for this meeting. It's unfortunate that we couldn't come to terms today, but thanks for your time and consideration," she replies, grabbing the remote and ending the video call.

"That was...eventful to say the least," CEO Park says, gathering his things to leave.

"Agreed. Good job Luna-ssi. It's still a brilliant idea and I'm sure we'll have no problem pitching it to another company," CEO Yoon says, patting her on the shoulder.