🔥LX🔥

The ride home was filled with lively conversation, everyone still hyped up from the performance.

"We should have a movie night," Luna suggests, thinking about how little she actually uses her theater.

Everyone agrees and immediately starts discussing what they should watch first.

"KK should have first pick since she thought of the idea," JK says, placing a sweet kiss on her neck, hugging her to his chest.

This time she was in JK's lap with her legs and feet across Jin and Yoongi.

"What's your favorite Disney movie princess?" Hobi asks.

"I can't choose between Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog, and Moana; but Aladdin did come first so that's it I guess," she answers, chuckling as Jimin gasps loudly.

"Me too Noo-Princess. I love Aladdin," he exclaims excitedly.

"You'd make a good Princess Jasmine Kae Bae," Tae says, making her blush.

"Oh, stop it," she says, hiding her face in JK's neck.

Luna didn't think she would ever get used to the constant flow of compliments they gave her on a regular basis.

"I could see it, and you would make a good Aladdin Taehyung-ah," Yoongi compliments, making Tae smile his cute, boxy smile.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Upon arriving home, everyone made their way upstairs to shower and get comfortable for the night.

Luna made hers quick so she could set out things for the night. She didn't think her boys should have to lift a finger after a show so she threw on a black, oversized, satin pajama top with a matching bra and panty set underneath.

Deciding to pamper them a little, she goes into her bathroom and pulls out a box of luxury sheet masks, pulling out 8 of them and makes her way downstairs. She decides to stop in the theater momentarily so she could let out the little tables that rested between each seat, setting a mask on each one before heading into the kitchen.

Figuring they would be hungry for more than just snacks after a show, she put on a huge pot of boiling water for Ramen and grabs some leftover steak and broccoli from the day before's dinner, cutting it into thin strips and warming it in a skillet. Turning the skillet off and setting it to the side, she drops a bunch of packs of Ramen into the boiling water and puts the lid on. While that was cooking, she heads to the pantry, picking out everyone's favorite snacks, placing them in little caddies they'd bought for when they ate in the theater.

 While that was cooking, she heads to the pantry, picking out everyone's favorite snacks, placing them in little caddies they'd bought for when they ate in the theater

She was placing everyone's preferred drinks and snacks into the caddies as they began to file down the steps, one by one.