LXXXVIII

"Noooo," Luna whines, burying her face into her pillow.

"You've got to get up Lu. You need to pack," Joon says, sweeping her hair out of her face.

"She's really got a grip on you hyung," JK laughs.

Currently, Luna was wrapped around Joonie like a koala, her arms and legs gripping him tightly. Her hands were fisted in his shirt and she was completely out of it, no doubt exhausted after the night they'd had. They really hated to wake her but they had a flight to catch in a few hours and thought it better that she pack her own clothes.

"Don't make me do it princess," Hobi says sinisterly.

As usual, he gets no response.

"Alright, you made me," he warns, pulling his hand back and landing a hard, echoing slap to her bare ass.

"Owww, what the fuck?!" she sits up quickly, grabbing ahold of her stinging ass cheek.

"Rise and shine sunshine. You've got two hours to shower and pack," Hobi says, making her narrow her eyes at him.

"Pack? Where are we going?" she asks groggily, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out," Joon winks, tapping her sore ass cheek as she got up on her knees.

"That's gonna leave a mark," JK grins, reaching forward as if he were going to touch it.

"Oh y'all tryna fight? Cus the next person that touches it is getting it," she frowns, slapping his hand away as she gets down off the bed.

"Feisty," he winks, making her roll her eyes.

She makes her way into the bathroom where she does her morning routine and hops in the shower, sighing in relief when the hot water hits her sore body. She didn't realize how tense her muscles were until it was being released.

"Hi Jiminie. Can you tell me what to pack since I can't know where we're going?" She asks, coming out of her bathroom to see him fully dressed and lounging across her freshly made bed.

"That's what I'm here for love," he winks, hopping off the bed.

They enter the closet and she goes to sit at her vanity so she could moisturize her skin while Jimin skimmed through her swimsuits.

"So somewhere warm?" she asks, pulling out her luggage.

"Mhmm," he answers shortly, pulling a few swimsuits off their hangers.

"For how long?" She asks, trying to put together outfits in her head.

"A week. It's supposed to be pretty warm the whole time. You need casual outfits and maybe one or two formal options along with these swimsuits. Don't forget some comfy walking shoes...and these along with any other heels you want to grab definitely wouldn't hurt," he grins, grabbing a gold strappy pair off her shoe wall.

"Why don't you pick a few for me? I know you and Joon love it when I keep them on," she grins, pulling on a comfy outfit.