24

The boys waited patiently, watching as the wheels turned in Luna's head. They wondered if she was going to guess correctly this time. The choice, for them, wasn't hard. They all knew each other sexually so it was an easy catch for them but not for Luna.

"Hmm, I have a strong feeling that it's between Jin and Jimin and I'm going to guess Jin because he's seems more gentle," Luna says, her gaze bouncing between the two.

"Wrong again princess. I'm not as gentle as you think," Jin says, his face dangerously close to hers as he stared at her heatedly.

"Well damn," she mumbled, squirming a little in her seat.

The other members chuckled at the exchange. It was true though. Jin had a gentle and caring personality, even more so when it came to Luna, but he was a different Jin in the bedroom.

"So is it you Jimin?" she asks, timidly peeking over the glass of water she held to her lips.

The suddenly shy man smiles and nods, beginning to run his hands up and down his thighs in a nervous manner.

"He's the most gentle, besides Kookie. He's really good at making you feel loved and he wanted to really badly, so that's why we chose him," Namjoon says, making Jimin hide his face in his shoulder.

"And he promised not to say anything stupid," Jin says, adding to his embarrassment.

Luna found herself cooing at his reaction.

"Aw Jiminie, don't be shy! You're making me shy," she says, placing her hands on her warm cheeks.

"Aigoo look at these two!" Tae says, grabbing Kookie's arm.

"So when is this going to happen?" Luna asks, her nerves kicking in a little.

"Eager princess?" Hobi asks, a playful smirk on his face.

"Yah! Don't tease," Jin scolds him, making Luna poke her tongue out at him.

"We haven't decided fully yet Noona, but I know I want to take you on a date first. I'm working on planning it, so I don't know for sure. It will be within the next two weeks though. If that's okay with you of course," Jimin replies, a little anxiety surfacing. He wanted that night to be perfect and he would do whatever he needed to do to make that happen.

"That's fine by me. Don't worry about the date too much though. I like the simple things in life," she says, hoping to ease his mind and his emotions.

"I'm glad you said that Noona, because knowing Jiminie, he was definitely going to plan something over the top," Tae says, smirking over at Jimin.

"And then obsess over whether you'd like it or not," JK adds, nudging Tae with a giggle.

The others held back their giggles as well, watching Jimin's ears turn red. Feeling the second hand embarrassment, Luna left her seat and went over to perch herself on Jimin's lap, letting him bury his head in her chest.

"They're so mean Noona," he says in a small voice, thoroughly enjoying being babied.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out my spatula if they keep bothering you," she says, jokingly referring to the one she spanked him with.

This didn't stop the jokes though, resulting in the girl actually resorting to getting her spatula mostly for JK and Tae.

Their evening was spent with her protecting Jimin, chasing down and spanking anyone that made a joke at his expense. She hadn't had this much fun in years.