LI

*There's a song in this chapter, but Wattpad is being stupid and not letting me add it.

After receiving such a huge response on social media, Luna decided to do a live stream on YouTube. She had been pretty lowkey for the last couple months and she was ready to reconnect with her fans.

She also wanted to address the millions of comments that had flooded in from ARMY and her fans alike, speculating that she had signed as an idol with Bighit.

She'd decided to go up to her office to stream, placing her phone on her desk. Views started flooding in as soon as she had hit the Live button. She waved to the camera, greeting the viewers she had as she waited for more people to tune in. It didn't take long at all to reach about 500,000 views and she decided to go ahead and speak.

"Hello everyone! I'm here to clear up some things and then answer some questions for y'all. So, I posted the Goodies Challenge today! If you haven't watched it, you're missing out," she says teasingly, thanking some of the viewers that complimented her.

"Okay, so many of you noticed the Bighit logo in the background of the studio I danced in today. I'm actually in Korea guys. I moved here a few weeks ago and I work here at Bighit now. Surprise!" she says, turning her hat backwards so that her face could be seen more clearly.

The comments started to roll in really fast after that, the view count at a million.

"So, from what I can see here; a lot of you think that I've signed with Bighit as an idol. That's not true...at least not yet. I have an executive position here and I work as a producer and content creator here. Exciting right?" She asks, grinning at some of the comments.

"Ha! Somebody said get the bag sis. I can assure you that the bag is secured sis," she says, laughing at the silly comments.

"Can I speak Korean? Yes, I'm fluent in Korean. My father is Korean," she replies.

"Am I working with BTS? I can't reveal who I'm working with yet guys, sorry,"she says.

"Have I met BTS or TXT? I have met BTS. I have not met TXT yet," she answers.

She had done way more than just meet them.

"Am I close with BTS? Yes, they're all amazing," she says, a smile lighting her face.

"I look happier? Well, thanks. I am happier than I was the last time I did a live. A lot has changed since then and I can't wait to announce those changes when the time comes," she says, clasping her hands together as she reads more comments.

"Am I available to do music? Oh, hey John! Guys, it's John Legend. I love your music! And you and Chrissy are adorable. Yes, I am available to do music. My break is over and I'm ready to get into the studio again," she says, her smile even larger now.

"My contact info is in my bio on IG and Twitter," she says, excited at the idea of working with him.

"When am I dropping music? Anytime really. I don't have anything ready per se, and I don't have any real plans yet. However, if I record something that I want to share, I'll drop it as a single or something. I'm completely independent now so I can finally be free to do stuff like that. I've got a lot of catching up to do as far as recording. Y'all know my old record label situation, but I never stopped writing so I have stuff that I wrote two years ago that I need to release," she says, thinking of all the songs she's written in the past two years.

"Am I still single? A lot of y'all are asking this! Hmm...no. I'm finally off the market," she says, playing with the ends of her hair.

She sat back and watched as the chat blew up again with questions she couldn't answer at the moment.