37

Luna, Halsey, and the boys sat around the lounge conversing for another hour or so before they decided to run through the Boy With Luv choreography.

Luna sat against the mirrors and watched. She didn't know the choreography and they'd said that it was simple so she didn't feel the need to learn it. Not to mention, she was feeling extremely lazy from all the snacks she'd eaten earlier.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly until they came across a move that Halsey had learned differently. Hobi pointed it out, him and JK snickering in amusement as Joon butchers trying to show her how to fix it.

Luna sighed and got up, making her way over to the two.

"It's not much different from what you're doing already Halsey. You're using both arms so just lower this arm and use this one. Relax it like this," Luna says positioning Halsey's arms correctly before doing the move herself.

"Okay, thanks Luna. I think I got it now. At least you're not making fun of me," Halsey says pouting over at JK and Hobi.

"Yah! Stop laughing. That's not nice," she says, wagging her finger at them disapprovingly as she walks past them.

She watches them as they run through the choreography perfectly two more times. Hobi was about to run it back again, but Luna interrupts. Halsey looks tired as fuck. She's probably not used to this level of practice.

"Actually, Hobi, could you all maybe take 5?" Luna asks, subtly gesturing to Halsey.

Hobi agrees and Halsey comes over to hug her as they disperse.

"Oh I love you so much right now. I don't know how they have all this energy," she pants.

Luna pats her head out of pity.

"You're doing a great job keeping up though," Luna tells her as they sit with their backs against the window.

Luna felt another little stab of jealousy settle in her chest, making her look around for the culprit. She quickly concluded that it was Jimin.

She stood and made her way over to the pink haired man, immediately throwing her arms over his shoulders. A smile spread across his face as his hands settled on her bare waist.

"I love you," she says, placing her lips on his in what was supposed to be a short, sweet kiss.

He had other things in mind though, pulling her body flush against his as he tilts his head and slips his tongue in her mouth. Luna melts into the kiss, her heart beat picking up significantly.

Jimin knew exactly what he was doing. Seeing Halsey be so clingy with Luna didn't sit well with him. She hadn't done anything inappropriate or disrespectful, but his possessiveness had kicked in. It was in his nature to be both possessive and protective. He knew that she most likely didn't mean any harm, but this was him staking his claim just incase.

They pulled back and pecked each other's lips a few times before Tae came over to get in between the two.

"I want a kiss Noona. I forgot to get one earlier," he pouts, puckering his lips.

Luna giggles and leans forward to place a lingering peck on his lips, breaking out into a laugh as he dramatically falls to his knees with his eyes crossed.

"You're so silly," she says as she walks back over to Halsey, who was now sitting between Jin and Joon; her head on Joon's shoulder as they look at something on his phone.

Luna's smile dims at this. She notes that this is the second time she's shown this type of affection to Joon. She didn't like it one bit, but she didn't want to make a big deal out of it because Halsey had been clingy with her too. It was probably just in her nature.