🔥XCI🔥

"JK, you'd better fucking NOT," Luna yells, quickly backing away from him as he comes towards her.

"Good girls don't use profanity KK. I think you deserve a punishment," he grins before he starts to run after her with the little, dead fish that had washed ashore earlier.

Luna takes off down the beach screaming bloody murder, alerting the others who laugh once they see what's happening. She slows down once she gets to the group and JK does the same.

"I love you JK but I'll kick your ass before I let you touch me with that," she threatens, breathing heavily.

The boys, JK included laugh in amusement over the situation, ignoring Luna's semi serious face. As of right now, she didn't think he would actually do it, but you never know with JK. She had to be prepared. She wouldn't hurt him seriously but she would definitely do what she could to avoid the slimy, dead fish he held so casually.

"It's just a dead fish Lu. It can't do anything to you," Joon grins.

"You let him put it on you then. It's gross," she scowls, her eyes still on JK.

Namjoon raises his hands in surrender, looking back and forth between her and the maknae.

"What's it gonna be Jeon?" she asks, as they stalk each other around the circle.

"Don't hurt him too bad. I'm getting hungry and we're going to dinner regardless," Jin says, making her laugh.

"I'm not worried hyung. She's all bluff," JK grins, making her raise her brows at him.

"Wanna bet?" she tilts her head, preparing herself for battle.

"Don't play rough JK," Hobi warns.

"It's okay Hobi. You know I can handle it," she teases, still backpedaling slowly.

"You are something else," Yoongi chides, making her giggle.

"More bad girl behavior K? You're making this all too easy," JK teases, suddenly lunging forward.

Luna anticipated the move and jumped back, putting space between the two.

"Gotta be quicker than that JK," Jimin laughs.

"Yeah it's looking like you're the one that's bluffing," Tae instigates from his place in the sand.

The other boys were sitting around him after they'd buried him in the sand. Currently, Jimin and Hobi were building a sand castle on top of him.

As expected, their words get to JK and he speeds up, his arm outstretched towards Luna as he started to chase her again. She was running backwards so she was slower, allowing him to catch up to her quickly. Just as he was about to touch her shoulder with the fish, she spun into him and grabbed his arm, pulling down on it with both hands. When his arm met her shoulder, he instinctively bent his arm and released the fish exactly as Luna anticipated. What she didn't anticipate was the fish landing right in Jin's hair.

"YAHHHH" he yells, frantically shaking his head.

The fish flies off and lands right on the side of Yoongi's face, cutting off his laugh immediately.

Everyone stops laughing and stares in shock, watching as the fish slides down off his face and lands in the sand. Luna's laughter spills out of her after practically bursting at the seams, making the others laugh as well.

"You two are in so much trouble," he says, wiping the slime off with his beach towel.

"What?! But it's not my fault," Luna and JK exclaim at the same time, making everyone except Yoongi chuckle at them.