41

Luna licked the salt off of JK's abs and tossed her shot back before taking the lime from his mouth, sucking lightly. She dipped back down to place a kiss on his mouth before stepping away so that Jimin could have his turn.

JK was currently lying on the long dining table against the back wall of the VIP room with his shirt up to his neck. Luna didn't know who recommended body shots off of him, but she sure was thankful. She leaned against the table, watching as Jimin's tongue dipped between the grooves of Kook's rock hard abs.

Being the tease that he is; he caught her stare and returned it with one of his own, swirling his tongue and flicking it.

"You're evil," Luna mumbles, biting her lips when she hears JK moan.

"He asked for it," he says with a chuckle before tossing his shot back and placing his mouth on JK's.

Luna walked away, shaking her head as if that would help rid her of the lust she was feeling.

"Come sing with me baby girl," Joon says, catching her hand as she walks past the karaoke stage.

He had been drinking water, so he was a little less drunk than before. Luna lets him help her onto the platform and hand her a mic.

"I'm feeling some Drake," he says, scrolling through the songs.

Luna smiles as she hears "Make Me Proud" start to play—laughing at how Jin was hyping everyone no matter what they were doing.

She could tell that Joon had rapped the song before because he nailed it, even in his drunken state. She danced along, mouthing the words with the others until it was her turn to take Nicki Minaj's verse. She almost laughed a couple times as they hyped her up like she was giving a real performance.

"Damn girl, I didn't know you could rap like that," Joon says, throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Pshh, man I do this rap shit. I started out as a rapper," she says, popping her imaginary collar.

"Ooh, let's do Cypher 4," Tae exclaims, pulling JK with him to the stage. Joon steps down, offering his hand to Luna. She attempts to take it but Tae grabs it instead.

"Nu uh, you're rapping with us. Jiminie never wants to," he says, passing her the mic back.

"I get Hobi hyung's part," JK calls.

"I always do Joon-hyung's verse so that leaves you with Yoongi hyung's verse. We can help when you get winded," Tae says, making Luna giggle.

He was planning this out like it was a serious performance. She found it extremely cute how he wanted to impress his hyungs despite being pretty faded.

"Thanks Tae Bae but I think I'll be fine," Luna says, an amused smile decorating her face.

He shrugs and immediately starts to jump around excitedly as the music starts to play. Luna watched in admiration as he killed Joon's verse with confidence and joined in on the chorus—his energy taking over her.

She and Tae did a little jig together as JK rapped Hobi's verse with ease. The boy was something else when he rapped. His laid back delivery made it appear effortless and she could see the proud look on Hobi's face as the verse ended.

She joined in on the chorus again, but not as loud. She needed to save her breath.

Summoning her inner bad bitch, she squared her shoulders and started to rap Suga's part complete with the rapper squat(Y'all know the squat all female rappers do 🤣), Rolex flex, and finger guns at the appropriate parts.