🔥LXXXIX🔥

"This feels amazing," Hobi sighs, leaning back a little further into Luna's chest.

"You're not the only one with magic hands," she grins, continuing to massage his scalp.

They were currently soaking in the sun room's tub that overlooked the left side of the property. Hobi was comfortable laid back against Luna as she massaged his scalp. He'd complained that he gets slight headaches after plane rides so she decided to help with that. He's always doing for herself as well as the others and she wanted to show her gratitude by taking care of him for a change.

Luna moves her hands down to rest on the side of his throat, her thumbs massaging the tense muscles in the back of his neck.

"So tense baby," she tuts, digging in a little deeper with her thumbs.

"Ooh fuck Luna," he groans, the sound going straight down to her core.

"Hobi, I'm trying to take care of you," she warns teasingly as she starts to knead his shoulders.

"I'm not stopping you," he grins, knowing fully well what he was doing.

The groans continue as she works her way across his shoulders and down his arms and she tries her best to ignore them, placing a kiss on the back of his neck when she was done.

"You're done already? But what about my other muscles?" he pouts, making her laugh.

"You're absolutely right. How could I forget these?" She asks, slipping her arms around him and running her hands down over his abs.

"Or these?" she asks, pushing her arms through his so she could rake her hands over his thighs.

"I've got another one in mind," he says, turning round and pushing her up against the wall of the tub, his lips finding hers.

His hand immediately finds her clit and begins to rub in slow circles but she stops him before he pushes his fingers inside.

"Maybe Dr. Jung could take a look at it first...you know make sure everything's working the way it should," she smirks, making him grin.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Luna lies on one of the chaises in the living room in nothing but a robe as she waits for "Dr. Jung" to enter. She'd missed the playful role play at home and they'd been far too busy lately to do it so now was the perfect time.

"Ms. Song, how is my favorite patient?" he asks, pulling up a seat and sitting beside her.

"I'm doing well for the most part. Always glad to see you doctor," she replies.

"The feeling is mutual. What brings you in today?" he asks, watching her intently.

"I need a checkup...down there. You see, I had a bit of a rough night last night and I want to make sure I'm okay down there," she says, shyly biting her lip.

"Ah, I see. You mind if I take a look?" he asks, making her nod.

He scoots the chair down to the end of the chaise and she scoots down to the edge, opening her legs to him.

"Everything certainly looks okay. Are you having any pain?" he asks, his hand gently brushing over her folds.

"There was a little soreness this morning," she says, biting back a moan as his hand travels a bit further.

"I see. Tell me Ms. Song. Are you usually this...wet?" he asks, his index and middle fingers barely prodding her entrance.